Dark Green,Neon Orange,Gloss Blue and Matte Black X1s ((0 miles)) For Trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter arod99
  • 46 comments
  • 2,147 views
SLOT 2 : chillripcurl
Yellow X2010
Copper X2010
Citroen C4 WRC '08
Minolta 0miles
Gray Furai 0miles
TICKET 24
any below 6m on dealer ships

SLOT 6 : RXR_PHI_CARNAGE
Chapparal 2D Race Car '67
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Toyota GT-One Race Car '99 0 miles

any of these that you needed?
 
i want your Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 when can you trade that
 
im also looking for a R8 Race Car '01
 
Hi I can trade you an audi r8 01 RC yellow fin with Ucd millage, for your green x1.
 
i want your Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 when can you trade that

I can trade tomorrow on that slot..

Any on the slot 2 or 6 that you needed?
 
I can trade tomorrow on that slot..

Any on the slot 2 or 6 that you needed?

just the Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo but im not looking for that right now
 
i want to trade them before i go to bed
 
I can trade the nomad now. Message me. So i can add you up.
 
Ok give me a few mins.
 
im only going to be on for other 15min so post your offers now only can trade gloss blue now
 
Nomad for the gloss blue LOL!
 
Thanks for the trade m8.
 
i still got gloss blue x1 for trade right now
 
Back