I ikonrott85 Messages 178 Jan 8, 2011 #1 I am only looking for yellow, orange or light purple X1's. I am ready to trade now.
I ikonrott85 Messages 178 Jan 8, 2011 #3 LorD GT5 Carbon X1 for X1 Yellow? X1 orange for X1 Yellow? Click to expand... What is it you want?
L LorD GT5 Messages 78 Messages I_LorD Jan 8, 2011 #5 ikonrott85 What is it you want? Click to expand... Sorry, search x1 red, edited my post My X1 orange for your X1 red?
ikonrott85 What is it you want? Click to expand... Sorry, search x1 red, edited my post My X1 orange for your X1 red?
I ikonrott85 Messages 178 Jan 8, 2011 #6 Asane I have orange. Click to expand... Is it orange or copper. I had an issue where someone sent copper and called it orange. If its orange lets do it...
Asane I have orange. Click to expand... Is it orange or copper. I had an issue where someone sent copper and called it orange. If its orange lets do it...
I ikonrott85 Messages 178 Jan 8, 2011 #7 LorD GT5 Sorry, search x1 red, edited my post My X1 orange for your X1 red? Click to expand... Since you were first make sure its orange and not copper. If its orange lets do it.
LorD GT5 Sorry, search x1 red, edited my post My X1 orange for your X1 red? Click to expand... Since you were first make sure its orange and not copper. If its orange lets do it.
L LorD GT5 Messages 78 Messages I_LorD Jan 8, 2011 #8 ikonrott85 Since you were first make sure its orange and not copper. If its orange lets do it. Click to expand... Sorry my X1 is orange copper.
ikonrott85 Since you were first make sure its orange and not copper. If its orange lets do it. Click to expand... Sorry my X1 is orange copper.