darth_tails Gallery

Silver_Wolf

Nice! Let's do it again when you level up!
Premium
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
I was going to create a thread for me to share my photo's in anyway but it seems the opening of my thread begins
with a question, why are PD just deleting everything that gets reported via the report button.

This is my first photo I have had deleted (still in my offline library) and I cannot work out what is considered
inappropriate with this photo so maybe somebody here will be able to answer that for me.

Tails - Gas Station.jpg

Granted it's other users liveries but they are followers on my friends list so I cannot see it being they did not like me using their liveries
as have other pics with them still uploaded.

Shall add some more pics in a few.

Got caught up in some daily racing but here are a few more from my gallery.

First one is one of my all time favourite anime characters Asuka from Evangelion, a follower Oo_ricky made the original orange
livery and I made the black version.
Asuka - Black & Orange.jpg

This next one is another fave anime character Chihaya Kisaragi from Idolmaster taken with the autumn scapes scenes.
Chihaya - Autumn Leaves.jpg

A shot of two of my favourite cars using the Mantis Green paint colour from Mile Exchange:
Mantis Green.jpg

Last one for now, a rusty VW:

Rusty VW.jpg

I've been a little quiet on the photo front in game for a few weeks but decided it's time to show a few more of my scapes photo's
as I've been trying to create a new theme in recent weeks of road cars in road locations.

First up is this shot I took of my prize car on Saturday which is the Ford GT on the road in USA:

Ford GT.jpg

Up next is a more Italian themed shot with the Ferrari 512BB in a sunset town scene:

512BB.jpg

This one I took a while back in my photo gallery but is the Nissan GT-R on a forest road/trees scene (can't remember the scape name)

Gt-R.jpg

One of my other personal favourites at the moment is this one of Dodge Viper GTS

Viper.jpg

Last one for this set is another favourite US car the Chevy Camaro:

Camaro.jpg

Next set will focus a bit on various liveries I've made!

Back