Dash board MAP TC & ABS nar work

• Thread starter Hygrade B
  • 8 comments
United Kingdom
Jamaican living in UK
Hygrade-B
Hi,

Had the game a few weeks now, I was playing the MAP & TC setting via the in-car management & noticed that the dash board number for MAP & TC don't change (AMG GT3) I was trying to save fuel & reduce the TC, the settings is stuck on MAP 3 & TC 2 but my in-car is tell me engine learn & TC 0.15.

Is that something I did wrong or the programmer being lazy & not connecting the MAP & TC on the dashboard with the settings in car.
So I guess we can't actually trust the numbers on the car dash.

I'm fairly sure I've seen some displays change.

You can map a button to cycle through the various dash/wheel displays, where available. It probably shouldn't since it should update, but I wonder if this needs to be used to refresh the display.

You do like your Mercs. :)

I'm fairly sure I've seen some displays change.

You can map a button to cycle through the various dash/wheel displays, where available. It probably shouldn't since it should update, but I wonder if this needs to be used to refresh the display.

You do like your Mercs. :)

Yea my favourite cars in games
Yes I know things change I have my motec setup so I can use that instead of having the HUD showing.
It just the engine map is fake stuck on MAP 3, TC is fake stuck on 2 & also the ABS.
I only noticed like I said when I was trying to fuel save and put the car into a different fuel mapping & keep checking to see if I did it.
Also watch ACC racing online makes you notice the fake things in other games .
I don't have AC in the PS4 because the price has been way to high for a game so old roll on ACC for PS4.

I guess I should expect it even in a decent game the programmer is also going to add fake **** to make it look better

There is no doubt the exclusive focus on GT3 in ACC has led to advances in areas relevant to GT3 such as throttle maps, TC and ABS, though even with these advances David Perel (real GT3 driver) says its still not realistic.

PC2 has adjustable mixture control but this is not the same thing as a throttle map. Adjusting your throttle pedal linearity/sensitivity is probably closer to throttle mapping but you cant do this on the fly in PC2. So essentially PC doesn't do multiple throttle maps selectable while driving.

Concerning ABS and TC, you can adjust both of these in the setup menu and you can adjust while driving, but they are not really pre-set modes in the sense they are in ACC, so changing the mode number on the dash display wouldn't really be appropriate.

Have you noticed the fake things in ACC while watching online streams?

Last edited:
$10 is too high for the full game?

As for saving fuel, just dont. It always seems to cost you way more than putting enough fuel in.

Note: no fuel save it's not worth the time in this game got it.

Now I must be going blind because you are the 2nd person that told me £10.
I am sure it was £10 for the basic & you had to pay like £3 per dlc.
See even David saw £25.

There is no doubt the exclusive focus on GT3 in ACC has led to advances in areas relevant to GT3 such as throttle maps, TC and ABS, though even with these advances David Perel (real GT3 driver) says its still not realistic.

PC2 has adjustable mixture control but this is not the same thing as a throttle map. Adjusting your throttle pedal linearity/sensitivity is probably closer to throttle mapping but you cant do this on the fly in PC2. So essentially PC doesn't do multiple throttle maps selectable while driving.

Concerning ABS and TC, you can adjust both of these in the setup menu and you can adjust while driving, but they are not really pre-set modes in the sense they are in ACC, so changing the mode number on the dash display wouldn't really be appropriate.

Have you noticed the fake things in ACC while watching online streams?

Watching ACC I have seen fuel saving & the display show the fuel map you are in.
If I remember right GT planet or kie was having a problem because he had the car on a wrong engine mapping in ACC.

When i used to play F1 2019 & GTS I had to fuel save in a few races online in both open lobby & league.
ABS & TC I change depending on the weather conditions to help me reduce locking up & wheel spins.

Last edited:
I've just checked the ACC forum and it turns out the Mercedes has the simplest throttle mapping options

Mercedes AMG GT3
1-3 maps.

• 1 fastest high fuel consumption, linear throttle map
  • 2 a bit slower normal fuel consumption, linear throttle map
  • 3 slow, low fuel consumption, linear throttle map
As all of them are linear, it would seem its very like PC2s mixture options.

However, the Mercedes is unusual. Most cars have far more options including aggressive, linear and progressive throttle maps

e.g. the Porsche 911

Porsche 991 GT3-R & Porsche 991ii GT3-R (EVO)
1-9 maps.

• 1 normal power&consumption least progressive throttle map
  • 2 normal power&consumption progressive throttle map
  • 3 normal power&consumption aggressive throttle map
  • 4 normal power&consumption linear throttle map
  • 5 Qual power, high consumption, least progressive throttle map
  • 6 Qual power, high consumption, progressive throttle map
  • 7 Qual power, high consumption, aggressive throttle map
  • 8 Qual power, high consumption, linear throttle map
  • 9 Low power, low consumption, progressive throttle map
  • 10 Pace Car very slow map and low consumption for Pace Car situations

@Hygrade B - Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition PS4 is currently £20.59 on Amazon UK with free delivery, only 10 left! Note, the Ultimate Edition contains all the DLC.

Don't bother with the basic game at a cheaper price as there isn't enough content.

Latest Posts

Back