Dash warning lights, what are they?

• Thread starter patbach
  • 6 comments
dougfrippon
So there is 4 lights that can show up in your dash, I know 3 of them, but the one I don't know.. even google or the game manual couldn't tell me what it was!

Red oiler : need to change oil
Blue Light : High beams
Red Circled "!" : Handbrake on

But.. what is the purple "!" Triangle ???

In superliscence 8 (S-8) the alfa romeo they give us has this lights on.. what the hell is it?

edit:fixed some mistakes. :P

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer, I did some further research about what ASM is, and if anyone wondered here it is :

ASM : Active Stability Management, the name given to the Electronic Stability Control feature found in the Gran Turismo video game series.

In real world ASM is actually named ESC.

ESC : Electronic stability control (ESC) is a computerized technology [1][2] that improves the safety of a vehicle's stability by detecting and minimizing skids. When ESC detects loss of steering control, it automatically applies the brakes to help "steer" the vehicle where the driver intends to go. Braking is automatically applied to individual wheel, such as the outer front wheel to counter oversteer or the inner rear wheel to counter understeer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_stability_control

I know this is a 12-year-old thread, but this was bugging me in GT7, and I've not seen this info anywhere else. I thought when the red triangle was floating it meant my handbrake was activating somehow. Turns out I'm just driving crap...

Latest Posts

Back