Dat KPGC110 doe?!

Vatican City
Bethlehem, PA
VolksSwaggin93
This freaking '73 2000GT showed up in my used car list 2 days ago, and I got her with intent to slam... took her into an all American drag room and convinced some 14 year old it was a Mustang II :sly:

but after 2.12 slamming got harder, and I got lazy.. so I made her go sideways.

After all the upgrades and fluid changes she currently burps 283hp at a whopping 7900 RPM!!!

still not 100% broken in.

Pretty much from the get go I knew this would be an imperial pain in my butt. It just didn't feel like getting up and moving. Very sluggish with the gears, all bark with a 78 MPH bite... so a tranny swap was in order.

With that done I can totally let my ADHA take over and replace the suspension from a 1970s Japanese sweatshop labored masterpiece of crap, to a good ol PA built race setup, which would make her sit a bunch prettier, and serve function. I'm not worried about LSD, my guy has it 24/7 ;)

But seriously adjustable LSD along with twin plate clutch and semi racing fly wheel, to make this bitch lob. Exhaust, again, not a worry, but with 14 million dollars you tend to do what you want, so full race exhaust and intake.

Lastly I picked up some comfort hards, we live life on the edge!!!

With it being done my best score at Tsukuba 11000, ranking 7th, and it surprised the hell outta me, and some kids online.

Good read....I love back stories behind cars that people drive :)

I haven't spent much time tuning one myself, but I have seen several people on the forums say that the '73 Skyline makes an awesome low powered drift car. Check out the latest video from Team Burst Illusion Dorifto (the "Burst and Friends" vid that Duman uploaded a few days ago) for some footage of two '73 Skylines going door-to-door 👍

I think I have won my first drift comp ever in this car :P Seems like everyone has some kind of a history with it :D

I've been having some trouble with getting both rears to spin..

The drive wheel (right) starts to spin and smoke which sends me into a wicked 360, thats if the other wheels doesnt start to lose grip.

Any help?

KillerKid1993
I've been having some trouble with getting both rears to spin..

The drive wheel (right) starts to spin and smoke which sends me into a wicked 360, thats if the other wheels doesnt start to lose grip.

Any help?

That sounds like a LSD problem.

The problem seems like you have a open differential. Some cars need a some what of a locked differential. To further diagnosis this problem, try putting your LSD settings to...

Initial Torque- 5
Acceleration sensitivity- 60
Deceleration sensitivity- 60
(this setting is what you call a "Locked Differential")
If this solves the problem, then it was the LSD that was causing it.

Now, you don't have to run a fully locked differential, but many people (including me) would recommend you use a similar setting while in tandems. Let me know if this solves that problem, and I will post a few different things you can do to tune your differential.

That sounds like a LSD problem.

The problem seems like you have a open differential. Some cars need a some what of a locked differential. To further diagnosis this problem, try putting your LSD settings to...

Initial Torque- 5
Acceleration sensitivity- 60
Deceleration sensitivity- 60
(this setting is what you call a "Locked Differential")
If this solves the problem, then it was the LSD that was causing it.

Now, you don't have to run a fully locked differential, but many people (including me) would recommend you use a similar setting while in tandems. Let me know if this solves that problem, and I will post a few different things you can do to tune your differential.

I had it set backwards... for every car.

After I switched everything around they slide a lot better. Thanks!

Back