Data acquisition system

• Thread starter apff
  • 7 comments
France
Aix en Provence
thehila
Hi all!

I'm looking for a data acquisition system that works properly on RRRE. Something we can compare to the ACTI on Asseto Corsa, or even the GT6 data acquisition with Motec.

Do you know where to find that for free?

Thx
apff

As far as I understand this link offers solutions to get live data on a screen. I’m looking for a tool to post treat data after a run to develop a better setup, understand where to improve my driving and so on...

As far as I understand this link offers solutions to get live data on a screen. I’m looking for a tool to post treat data after a run to develop a better setup, understand where to improve my driving and so on...

R3E is not currently supported but the devs have said they do plan on supporting it in the future.

R3E is not currently supported but the devs have said they do plan on supporting it in the future.

Thanks! It looks like some other tools are available but I was not able to make them work properly... Probably because of some updates from R3E studio crashing the tools... Hope the SRT tool will work!

When I was looking for such an app, that one was no longer available to download. It seems it’s back now. I’ll try again.

Back