Data Corruption on external drive

United States
Bronx, NY USA
lionheart100
Hi guys, I have a little issue and wonder if anyone else has had. I've been running Gran Turismo Sport off a Western Digital 4TB external hard drive on my original PS4. I recently upgraded to a PS4 Pro and did the appropriate data transfer to my new console. I made sure that I properly stopped the drive prior to connecting it to the new console as well. Everything was going well until after playing a session, I was getting ready to shut down the console when I noticed a triangle with an exclamation point next to the game title. Further examination showed that all my games had that and when I tried to start the game, I got a notice that my game data was corrupt and needed to be reinstalled. After reinstalling the game, I noticed that all my uploaded scapes and replays I had in my library was gone. Yet, if I go to my profile page on the gran turismo website, everything is there. My question is, has this happened to anyone else, and is there a way to recover the scapes and replays short of having to download them back to the library? Sorry for this post being a bit long-winded. Lol

Back