Data Logger and Random Car Gifts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crusha148
  • 8 comments
  • 893 views
Messages
87
United States
Gilbert, AZ
Messages
Crusha148
I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see the Data Logger and Random Car Gifts like they used to have in previous GT's. I would spend hours in time trial experimenting with settings and doing the lap overlay! I also loved the random/multiple car gifts for winning races. I would do the same race over and over until I got the car I wanted and when I finally did it felt so rewarding. Anyone else like or miss these features.

I would also love to see an update that allows us to change cars while still at a track in time trial mode.
 
Some sort of live on track telemetry is greatly needed. I really dint care for the data logger and the four circle tire thing was weak. Doubt anything like this will make it into the game but one can hope.
 
Perhaps they'll add car gifts in the future.
 
A revised Data Logger will be added in a future update, along with B-Spec, Course Maker and Community Club sections.
No dates as yet though or which will be first.
 
Has anyone had a birthday pass yet? Or reach the criteria for the old Ticket 1000? Who's to say "random car gifts" are not already there?
 
A revised Data Logger will be added in a future update, along with B-Spec, Course Maker and Community Club sections.
No dates as yet though or which will be first.

I saw one interview on the news page a while back that indicated the community features would be in a Jan update, I suspect it will be in the next few days, course maker likely at least a month or three from now
 
Has anyone had a birthday pass yet? Or reach the criteria for the old Ticket 1000? Who's to say "random car gifts" are not already there?

Twas my birthday on the 28th............ Kaz was mean, no pressies :(.
 
Has anyone had a birthday pass yet? Or reach the criteria for the old Ticket 1000? Who's to say "random car gifts" are not already there?

Birthday tickets are no longer in, I haven't heard of anyone getting a 1000 Ticket either although I can't remember the requirements.

I liked the random car gifts there used to be as usually I'd get a car I didn't want but then drive it and find out it's actually a decent car.
 
Has anyone had a birthday pass yet? Or reach the criteria for the old Ticket 1000? Who's to say "random car gifts" are not already there?
They are not. 10000 km and I haven't gotten anything. Also, nobody got a birthday car.
 
Back