Data logger help

  • Thread starter Thread starter OnlyMe
  • 6 comments
  • 546 views

OnlyMe

RIP Shuffle Racing :-(
Premium
Messages
692
Belgium
RIP Shuffle Racing :-(
Messages
GTP_OnlyMe
If 'im not mistaken, in GT3 you could watch the replay in the top half of the data logger screen (in stead of the graphs). Does anybody know if this is still possible in GT4? I tried all kind of button combinations in the data logger yesterday, but nothing worked. And the manual doens't even mention the data logger :indiff:

Sorry if this had been posted/asked before. I tried the search function, but even after searching for two hours, I still couldn't find the answer...
 
Yup. It's a bummer. I was majorly disappointed when I had to compare my lap times by graph instead of visually. It's nowhere near as good as in GT3. :(
 
Well, we WERE going to have it in GT4...BUT "PD" decided to use the disk space it required to give us such THRILLING "Rides" as the FORD Model T Tourer '15, MERCEDES-BENZ Motor Wagen '1886 & DAIMLER Motor Carriage 1886 instead! :irked: ...O.G. :D
 
Old Geezer
Well, we WERE going to have it in GT4...BUT "PD" decided to use the disk space it required to give us such THRILLING "Rides" as the FORD Model T Tourer '15, MERCEDES-BENZ Motor Wagen '1886 & DAIMLER Motor Carriage 1886 instead! :irked: ...O.G. :D

:lol::lol:
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think they used the space, actually, for all the grafitti on the Nurburgring.
 
Umm...I doubt it would take any extra space on the disc to show the replay with the data logger. But way to stick a rant about the cars in there :crazy:
 
Back