G GagivaMan Messages 12 United States Messages Cagiva Man Sep 12, 2014 #1 How does the data logger work, I assumed it was to build a track on local roads and then enter it into GT6, does this work?
How does the data logger work, I assumed it was to build a track on local roads and then enter it into GT6, does this work?
Ettick Messages 1,737 Massachusetts Messages Ettick_ Sep 12, 2014 #2 The data logger is a completely different feature that allows you to compare two different replays.
G GagivaMan Messages 12 United States Messages Cagiva Man Sep 12, 2014 #3 Ettick The data logger is a completely different feature that allows you to compare two different replays. Click to expand... Thanks so I am confused about the data logger and course generator.
Ettick The data logger is a completely different feature that allows you to compare two different replays. Click to expand... Thanks so I am confused about the data logger and course generator.