Data Transfer Problems?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 16drakshea
  • 7 comments
  • 516 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
18
United States
Indiana
Messages
Jayson000
I recently got a new system and I transferred my game save data for ps3 and copied it onto my new system. It works fine and then when I go to gt mode it won't let the little cursor thing do anything, it won't even let me go back. It isn't frozen completely because I could go to the XMB.
 
Is it isolated to that save file? try signing in with another account so we can try and diagnose the problem.
If you don't have another you can simply make a dummy account in the user list (Furthest left list)
 
I don't sign in because I dont have the time to update.
 
16drakshea
I don't sign in because I dont have the time to update.

That's the problem. You have to download everything.
 
I don't sign in because I dont have the time to update.

Your save data has to match your current update, also my instructions weren't referring to a PSN account, rather a PS3 user account which is entirely separate 👍
 
So I will have to get both systems on the newest update?
 
So I will have to get both systems on the newest update?

Your current system needs to match the update that the system this save file originally came from was on at the time of copying the date.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back