Database listing all races that each car can qualify for

Digital-Nitrate

1955-2011 R.I.P.
Premium
Messages
6,009
United States
Austin, Texas
Messages
D-Nitrate / GTP_DNitrate
A search through the GT4 Game Guides section, the two FAQS sections (LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK – Many FAQs & More GT4 FAQs), and of course the forum all came up empty when I tried to see if anyone had put together a database listing all races that each car can qualify for.

If someone has done this already would you mind providing a link?

If not, is this something that any of you might find useful?
 
I had considered setting something like this up but never got around to it...the used car list took longer than I thought and I just lost motivation to make another list.

A couple of things that I was worried about taking awhile were trying to have multiple configurations for each car to figure out if they could qualify. Some races are obvious but others might be a bit more work.

Needless to say I have not started or do I plan to start working on a list like this.
 
Not found anything like this here yet but I've not been here long. Sounds like alot of work, let me know if you find/compile it. 👍
 
Back