Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,568 comments
Is there an updated datamined list?
There are two lists that we can use - the original list at the start of the thread, and the updated "steering parameters" list which can be found here.

Anything more recent than that is safely locked behind the dataminers (ddm and Nenkai, for instance), who choose to keep things a secret for several reasons.

There are two lists that we can use - the original list at the start of the thread, and the updated "steering parameters" list which can be found here.

Anything more recent than that is safely locked behind the dataminers (ddm and Nenkai, for instance), who choose to keep things a secret for several reasons.
Interesting, I wonder why they decided to not disclose what they find. In any case, I think I could look for some spoilers myself .

All I ask is when the XJ220 returns, we get the C/S rear wing option. PD are usually quite good at using official aero options, as we see with the F40LM rear wing. But the XJ220 did also compete as a privateer entry with a more generic rear wing.

All I ask is when the XJ220 returns, we get the C/S rear wing option. PD are usually quite good at using official aero options, as we see with the F40LM rear wing. But the XJ220 did also compete as a privateer entry with a more generic rear wing.

I will definitely buy atleast 4 of them, one in C spec, S spec, regular/stock and LM White Spec. :cool:

Interesting, I wonder why they decided to not disclose what they find. In any case, I think I could look for some spoilers myself .
I believe it's to prevent PD further tampering with the game's files and making them harder to crack, since every time a big leak happens, they seem to do so.

I assume that's why Nenkai remains cryptic about future updates instead of outright saying what PD will add next. Can't lie - if I had that amount of knowledge, I doubt I'd be able to stop myself from letting people know...

I believe it's to prevent PD further tampering with the game's files and making them harder to crack, since every time a big leak happens, they seem to do so.

I assume that's why Nenkai remains cryptic about future updates instead of outright saying what PD will add next. Can't lie - if I had that amount of knowledge, I doubt I'd be able to stop myself from letting people know...
You could look at it another way, rather than being at least vaguely open PD stick to the Big Bang approach cloak and dagger rather than be transparent with the road map.

For us hardened players and enthusiasts it would give us a lot to wait; rather than "hope" for.

I really do believe even new players would become more excited and engaged if they knew things were coming rather than play guess the car and oh here is a new track.

Stuff like Sophy I get being fundamental IP they would be coy about but the rest is just cars and tracks....hardly the stuff that needs to be labelled "top secret"

Edit: horrendous spelling...

Last edited:

I do have the required skills, but it can be a very tiresome hobby. Parsing inordinate amounts of data through Hexadecimal editors tends to be like that.

I do have the required skills, but it can be a very tiresome hobby. Parsing inordinate amounts of data through Hexadecimal editors tends to be like that.
I always assumed they just looked at the asset libraries and undocumented private APIs for the online stuff.

It would be hard to get the binaries for things like daily races and time trials before they are in the distribution chain/pipelines

In terms of other stuff like the VR showroom that is clearly reversing the binaries for meta data and function names etc

Last edited:

Of course I would like the Jaguar XJ220 to return. But I think that the ideal would also be to bring its GT1 or GT-LM competition version to add to the Gr.3. In GT4 there was both its street and racecar version. It's frustrating to have only cosmetic changes, when they don't translate to competing in Gr.3. It would be fantastic to bring the F40 GT-LM and the XJ220 in the Gr.3 to compete with the F1 GTR.

Last edited:
To be fair, Nenkai being cryptic is enjoyable. Especially when it comes to using buzzwords that are so simple, yet went over many people's heads. :lol:
I still remember the "next track will be grand" tweet and people in the replies being all like "He means Grand Canyon obviously, there's no way PD would bring Grand Valley back, they hate us too much" :lol::lol::lol:

Of course I would like the Jaguar XJ220 to return. But I think that the ideal would also be to bring its GT1 or GT-LM competition version to add to the Gr.3. In GT4 there was both its street and racecar version. It's frustrating to have only cosmetic changes, when they don't translate to competing in Gr.3. It would be fantastic to bring the F40 GT-LM and the XJ220 in the Gr.3 to compete with the F1 GTR.
While I want a proper Gr.3 XJ220, the race car in previous GT’s was based on a real converted road car. Very similar to what we’ll be able to create ourselves. If only we could fit a race interior and/or have an official race conversion.

I would like to see the TWR built XJ220C added to Gr.3 along with the F40LM.

I wonder if PD would have any technical difficulties bringing back the LM Edition (GT1-GTE-GT3) and Touring Car (DTM 90s, GT4, TCR) generic race cars, in PREMIUM trim, it featured in GT5 and GT6.

Last edited:
I wonder if PD would have any technical difficulties bringing back the LM Edition (GT1-GTE-GT3) and Touring Car (DTM 90s, GT4, TCR) generic race cars, in PREMIUM trim, it featured in GT5 and GT6.
What scott said, there's no technical issues in bringing them back. It's more so that they would have to model them again from scratch. Which might not be on their priority list for cars.

They'd probably need to build them again from the ground up I'd say.
That's the thing with the older fictional race cars from the PS2 era. The Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II comes to mind with this, as they fully rebuilt it in some way where it is even better than the original back in GT4.

Then again, I remember hearing it would take up to a year to build a fictional race car from scratch, as it takes some conceptualizing (sometimes even re-imagining the car, as with the case of the Peugeot RCZ Gr. 3 as it is a mid-engined vehicle).

But given that these fictional race cars from the past have some reference to be worked with, I'm not sure if working further on these previous assets would be feasible.

They'd probably need to build them again from the ground up I'd say.

What scott said, there's no technical issues in bringing them back. It's more so that they would have to model them again from scratch. Which might not be on their priority list for cars.

That's the thing with the older fictional race cars from the PS2 era. The Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II comes to mind with this, as they fully rebuilt it in some way where it is even better than the original back in GT4.

Then again, I remember hearing it would take up to a year to build a fictional race car from scratch, as it takes some conceptualizing (sometimes even re-imagining the car, as with the case of the Peugeot RCZ Gr. 3 as it is a mid-engined vehicle).

But given that these fictional race cars from the past have some reference to be worked with, I'm not sure if working further on these previous assets would be feasible.
I imagined this problem. My doubt, by the way, is that even if the fictional cars from previous games have to be made ab initio, the dimensions and designs of past games would not shorten the job compared to completely new and original cars, such as the RCZ Gr. 3?

In fact, I would very much like to see the return of the BMW M3 E36 GTR '01, Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 and Chrysler Viper GTS-R '00.

Last edited:
So does the Escudo actually still exist or was it destroyed?
The bonnet of it still exists, the rest has been constantly evolved further into other iterations of the car. Speedhunters recently paid a visit to Monster Sport and wrote about the Escudo as well.

I imagined this problem. My doubt, in fact, is that even if the fictitious cars of past games have to be made ab initio, the dimensions and drawings would not shorten the work compared to completely new and original cars, such as the RCZ Gr.3.

In fact, I would very much like to see the return of the BMW M3 E36 GTR '01, Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 and Chrysler Viper GTS-R '99.
If it’s a fictitious race car, they can build a version of it in GT7 with relative ease. The wide-body mod is already available, together with many aero options. They really just need a stripped race interior.

With artistic license, they should be much less intensive, production wise.

For me it’s a no brainer to produce ‘generic’ race versions of various 911’s, GT-R’s, RS500, E30 M3 etc.

Considering the Roadster TC came back in GT Sport and the EK Civic and S15 Silvia RMs came back, I have my bet on the C6 RMs (most likely the ZR1, since it's the model in the game right now) and the R35 GT-R TC (after drivetrain conversion to FR) as extra Gr.3 cars.

Considering the Roadster TC came back in GT Sport and the EK Civic and S15 Silvia RMs came back, I have my bet on the C6 RMs (most likely the ZR1, since it's the model in the game right now) and the R35 GT-R TC (after drivetrain conversion to FR) as extra Gr.3 cars.
They're going to have to massively detune them from their original specs from GT5 and GT6. If that were the case, the specs of the ZR1 RM and R35 GT-R Touring Car should be a little closer to the C6.R GT1 and R35 GT-R GT1.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back