Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,664 comments
The Skoda thing makes me feel that they're faking it. Despite the name of the car, at no point Skoda displayed the GT logo nor mentioned GT (either in the vehicle branding or pinging their social media) in the announcement:

This issue was also the headline of the Jalopnik article regarding the car:

EDIT: On the re-read of the tweet... "gaming?" It is still not explicitly GT though.

Last edited:
If this were actually true I'd be so mad if I were Škoda's marketing and licensing teams.

"Oh, you had this big celebrations of VGTs as part of your World Finals that get livestreamed, and you also had our VGT almost ready but didn't give us the same on-stage treatment" doesn't sounds like a great way to ingratiate yourself with a manufacturer.

Even if those are actually the cars coming to the game, there still can be other "normal" cars added with them. And if this is actually the next update (or multiple future updates?) with nothing else, then I'm definitely going to expect GT8 announcement somewhere in summer.

This is an assumption, but isn't it listed somewhere that 500 cars is the max? I can't remember if it's on the dashboard or my page areas of the game (can't check right now) but I am assuming we won't be getting more than 500 cars total for this game. It's a leap of an assumption, but I am surprised to not see anyone else making it.

Am I nuts? or tired of VGTs? or both?

This is an assumption, but isn't it listed somewhere that 500 cars is the max? I can't remember if it's on the dashboard or my page areas of the game (can't check right now) but I am assuming we won't be getting more than 500 cars total for this game. It's a leap of an assumption, but I am surprised to not see anyone else making it.

No, you can have up to 1,000 cars I believe in your garage at once.

I have 535 cars

No to both of you - I mean't that there will be 500 models available in GT7 as a cap. We won't get anymore than 500 cars in this game. So updates/DLC are wearing thin.

We're only getting a few more cars, guys! They better be good...

Prepare for the ennnnd...

Elmo.gif

Only things I recall about 500 cars are Kaz mentioning around a total of 450-500(GT Sport?) and I think Forza Motorsport threads mentioning 500 cars. Might have to search.

Back