Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,664 comments
And that was your mistake...it's nothing but a placeholder, and you went up and beyond assuming that's gonna be the hard cap. :lol:
Yes, that was the conversation piece here. Sometimes PD drops lil tidbits of info here and there. Just openly wondering if 1) that is gonna be the 'hard cap' and 2) anyone else wondered the same.

Yes, that was the conversation piece here. Sometimes PD drops lil tidbits of info here and there. Just openly wondering if 1) that is gonna be the 'hard cap' and 2) anyone else wondered the same.
Well, you sure dug deep with this one!

Considering we already have 491 cars, that means we would only get one more 2 car update or something, if we were to go along your statement "we won't get anywhere near 500" :lol:

Even if those are actually the cars coming to the game, there still can be other "normal" cars added with them. And if this is actually the next update (or multiple future updates?) with nothing else, then I'm definitely going to expect GT8 announcement somewhere in summer.
Nothing should be read into a random monthly update. If anyone at Sony or PD has sense they aren't going to drop a major update in February without a specific reason. Last year it was PSVR2 which justified a big effort. They will be interested in hitting another milestone, be it an anniversary, State of Play/Showcase, or new hardware.

The elephant in the room is PS5 Pro, I'm sure GT7 will be a showcase title. Little else fits the bill and Sony will have a limited number of new titles to demo (let alone released and available to play!). There's also persistent rumours of a PC port which may play into an upgraded (in a technical sense) version of GT7. With all that you'd expect content as happened with the Feb '23 PSVR2 update (Grand Valley, 5 cars, Sophy AI etc.).

PD are producing significantly more content than they are releasing, this has been the case for at least two years. That gives them options to target updates strategically heading into year three with the challenge to retain players. We also know from data-miners PD are now much more aware of hiding data referencing new content/updates.

Last edited:
?

All the car settings for those three are in the data. And seeing as the steering list of cars has a 100% hit rate so far, unfortunately these cars are in bound. 😢

The two manufacturers, SHM and Skoda also added to the menus since 1.37.
I want this Skoda:
6549f5b8c838dad1e65a9f3a_better hero.jpg

?

All the car settings for those three are in the data. And seeing as the steering list of cars has a 100% hit rate so far, unfortunately these cars are in bound. 😢

Can you show SHM and Skoda in the menus just so we can be sure you are telling the truth?

Can you show SHM and Skoda in the menus just so we can be sure you are telling the truth?
He can't show that but rather a list of data entries, but here's the thing some of these have no data behind them at all so they're in no way a confirmation of them coming into the game

?

Are other highly-requested manufacturers (Koenigsegg and Lotus) also on the list?

I though that we were clear that the list being shared over and over again is not the actual list of cars on the works?? As far as I remember Nenkai clarified that the true list of cars PD is actually hidden/difficult to access and that this list is based on text only and not actual assets??

Also there have been several cars that came on updates that never were visible on that list (such as the Corvette C8, the 992 GT3 RS, 959, Mazda3, Tesla model 3, Garage RCR civic, etc)

Last edited:
I though that we were clear that the list being shared over and over again is not the actual list of cars on the works?? As far as I remember Nenkai clarified that the true list of cars PD is actually hidden/difficult to access and that this list is based on text only and not actual assets??

Also there have been several cars that came on updates that never were visible on that list (such as the Corvette C8, the 992 GT3 RS, 959, Mazda3, Tesla model 3, Garage RCR civic, etc)
It doesn’t have to include all cars that’s been added to hold some truth.
I don’t know about the whole in detail, but the list has to be true in some way, because cars on that list that’s been added like the Toyota Alphard or the Maserati Merak SS are way too specific.

Id like this one too.
Really excited to see this. We have old classics returning such as Skyline Silhouette and Escudo Pikes Peak*. But mostly I'm grateful for a bunch of Lotus cars coming up, considering the British sportscar maker was missing altogether.

View attachment 1299862

* Both in the game as of 22/7/22
Interesting PD adding two cars from the lower case part of the list and two cars from the capital part of the list in the November update. Added two from the lower case list in July. Two from the Capital list in March. Two from the Capital list and one lower case in the December ‘22 update. One from each in the November ‘22 update. Three from the Capital list in August ‘22. One from each in June ‘22 update.

Maybe PD start ramping up those lower case cars. Adding the M5 and RS6 seems like a pairing they’d do. 208 and Integrale. Delta S4 and Quattro S1.
Might be able to predict which cars from the datamine get paired.
1707686668744.jpeg

Id like this one too.

Interesting PD adding two cars from the lower case part of the list and two cars from the capital part of the list in the November update. Added two from the lower case list in July. Two from the Capital list in March. Two from the Capital list and one lower case in the December ‘22 update. One from each in the November ‘22 update. Three from the Capital list in August ‘22. One from each in June ‘22 update.

Maybe PD start ramping up those lower case cars. Adding the M5 and RS6 seems like a pairing they’d do. 208 and Integrale. Delta S4 and Quattro S1.
View attachment 1327413
208? you are talking about Loebs peugeot pikes peak 13?? isn't that gt sport leftover data??

208? you are talking about Loebs peugeot pikes peak 13?? isn't that gt sport leftover data??
Yes. I mean that's what this thread is about. The list in the op I quoted. It's not in GT7 even though most cars from GT Sport are in GT7.
Unless someone has info that the 208 licence is off limits.

If Škoda is in the list, I really hope to see the Fabia Rally2 EVO. That thing is one of the most successful modern rally cars and is also my most favorite car in Dirt 5.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yes. I mean that's what this thread is about. The list in the op I quoted. It's not in GT7 even though most cars from GT Sport are in GT7.
But that car wasn't in GTSport at all or I'm missing something? 🤔

Id like this one too.

View attachment 1327413
The lower and upper casing in the list is completely meaningless. They're from the same source and are simply copied/pasted from it in a different way.

Pretty much, it feels like I have to remind people every few pages - a datamined list like this is absolutely not a guaranteed list of what's coming, but rather a list of what has been worked on at various points. One of GT7's data tables contains gearing for every single car that's been in GT dating back to GT Concept 2001, including bikes from Tourist Trophy. Their presence in that list doesn't mean they're coming at all. There are a few ways to "classify" things we see in the list:
1) Cars that are clearly leftover/test data and should be ignored
2) Cars that have been edited or had new data added more recently, and are more plausible but still not confirmed
3) Cars that didn't exist at all, appeared in the data after a new update, and are more plausible but still not confirmed

The vast majority of the original datamined list falls under 1 and 2. Cars that fall under 3 might cause more of a stir but it still doesn't mean they're coming. I know with like 95% certainty which cars are coming in the next update, and they're not the Afeela or Skoda VGT. One is a car that was indeed on the original datamined list, and one is a car that hasn't shown up on any list and as far as I know has never been guessed either. I won't confirm exact names or counts but there you go, you know there should be at least two.

Last edited:
it feels like I have to remind people every few pages
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF

At least it's not called "leaked upcoming cars" any more though. Not that it stops people from claiming otherwise for the clicks:

1707826878079.png

I know with like 95% certainty which cars are coming in the next update
Even if I already knew, I wouldn't be allowed to say that I knew...

The lower and upper casing in the list is completely meaningless. They're from the same source and are simply copied/pasted from it in a different way.

Pretty much, it feels like I have to remind people every few pages - a datamined list like this is absolutely not a guaranteed list of what's coming, but rather a list of what has been worked on at various points. One of GT7's data tables contains gearing for every single car that's been in GT dating back to GT Concept 2001, including bikes from Tourist Trophy. Their presence in that list doesn't mean they're coming at all. There are a few ways to "classify" things we see in the list:
2) Cars that have been edited or had new data added more recently, and are more plausible but still not confirmed
3) Cars that didn't exist at all, appeared in the data after a new update, and are more plausible but still not confirmed

The vast majority of the original datamined list falls under 1 and 2. Cars that fall under 3 might cause more of a stir but it still doesn't mean they're coming. I know with like 95% certainty which cars are coming in the next update, and they're not the Afeela or Skoda VGT. One is a car that was indeed on the original datamined list, and one is a car that hasn't shown up on any list and as far as I know has never been guessed either. I won't confirm exact names or counts but there you go, you know there should be at least two.
I’m not saying anything is guaranteed. I’m basing this from the updates as I included in my post. Everything is speculation and guesses anyway. There was a list I still can’t recall where it is where the DTM 190 E appeared. I had asked where that list was with no response.

I am just asking..because I really want to see this car in gt7..because it's real beast and France factory data stories are amazing..
  • on paul ricard straight "mistral" car hit 385 kmh
  • engine was turned up to almost 1200hp with car weight of 875 kilos but they detuned it for pikes
  • they had "secret aero part prepered for record" but never used on car..because data showed it would destroy record anyway

I know there were problems with this car back ago in rally games ... because peugeot didn't want to give car into game if it wouldn't race ONLY on PIKES HILL..
I always thought peugeot rcz gr.b was PD version of loebs 208 ....

I am just asking..because I really want to see this car in gt7..because it's real beast and France factory data stories are amazing..
  • on paul ricard straight "mistral" car hit 385 kmh
  • engine was turned up to almost 1200hp with car weight of 875 kilos but they detuned it for pikes
  • they had "secret aero part prepered for record" but never used on car..because data showed it would destroy record anyway

I know there were problems with this car back ago in rally games ... because peugeot didn't want to give car into game if it wouldn't race ONLY on PIKES HILL..
I always thought peugeot rcz gr.b was PD version of loebs 208 ....
Peugeot RCZ gr.B is 208 T16 we have at home 🤣

How does data relate to game updates, ie new tracks, features etc.?

We heard about selling cars in the Used Car Dealership long before it arrived. Plus a VR showroom hinting towards PSVR2.

Would be interesting if there was anything related to, for example, B-Spec, Endurance Events, Missions. Even PS5 Pro such as additional options and modes like in-game Ray Tracing

Or maybe PD now keep these things heavily under wraps to stop leaks!

Last edited:
Back