Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,577 comments
I think hints at the future content are fun and interesting (if it keeps you guessing). What Kaz does with silhouettes is a nice thing, but it's basically a few days before the update and barely a challenge, and it would be nice if PD did more of that, would give people something to talk about between the updates. But they don't, so idk what's wrong with dataminers carefully teasing stuff instead.

That’s not true though. In the past it would take Nenkai like five mins to "confirm" the cars shown in the silhouettes and it would take somebody else another minute or two to post his tweet here.
I'm very much in favor of people in the know keeping it to themselves - and that includes not teasing other members with their knowledge.

I know the intoxicating feeling of superiority you get from knowing something somebody else does not (a principle I see applied almost daily when I watch my kids argue), but please show some empathy for the people on the other side of it.

It's not fun.
This is true.

Although it doesn't take long for the cars to be identified in most cases anyway, there are sometimes difficult cars to identifiy, or where it might be one of several models. So it still allows for speculation.

What I don't mind, is knowing or not knowing if a new track is coming. There's nothing fun about people speculating what new track we're getting only to not get any new track. I feel that kind of information manages anticipation and really should be provided by PD.

Broadly knowing we're getting x number of cars and/or y number of tracks doesn't bother me personally and I can actually see some form of benefit to knowing that information. But, while it doesn't bother me personally, I do agree that there's no reason to disclose what those cars and/or tracks are specifically either.

Last edited:
What I don't mind, is knowing or not knowing if a new track is coming. There's nothing fun about people speculating what new track we're getting only to not get any new track. I feel that kind on information manages anticipation and really should be provided by PD.
This is the kind of stuff I don't mind confirming, yeah. It's looking like there's no track this month, so if people know that then at least the speculation can go in a bit more of a positive direction rather than being set up for disappointment.

Jesus. Looks like I’m gonna have to put people on my ignore list.

Unfortunate.
I'd suggest not browsing the one thread where you know the sort of thing you don't want to see will be posted.
It's looking like there's no track this month
To be fair, you don't need any inside information for that one :lol:

Not sure how this would go (I presume not very well but a random thought):

What if for one month Kaz decided not to post any silhouettes but then as normal the trailer dropped and revealed the cars.

But before anyone starts saying it’s a ridiculous idea (and it most probably is):
1. Would leave a lot of open speculation with nothing to go on I feel creates more open dialogue.
2. I feel some cars would get more love as seeing a silhouette determines peoples opinions too quickly.
3. If it had already been done before, then completely fair enough.

Just my thought but most likely won’t happen anytime soon.

Not sure how this would go (I presume not very well but a random thought):

What if for one month Kaz decided not to post any silhouettes but then as normal the trailer dropped and revealed the cars.

But before anyone starts saying it’s a ridiculous idea (and it most probably is):
1. Would leave a lot of open speculation with nothing to go on I feel creates more open dialogue.
2. I feel some cars would get more love as seeing a silhouette determines peoples opinions too quickly.
3. If it had already been done before, then completely fair enough.

Just my thought but most likely won’t happen anytime soon.
The only thing it will achieve is us not even knowing the update is coming, so there won't be much to speculate about.
And there was a time when Kaz posted silhouettes after the update/trailer, not even once, I think.

I'm confused, you wish to be disappointed by rampant speculation over content we're not getting? You do you, I suppose!
I wish to have whatever is coming or not coming not spoiled for me by a random forum post. I don't think it's that hard to wrap your head around the idea, no?

I don't see any benefit in it.

Last month information going around in this thread made it over to the main and the speculation threads and sucked the fun right out of them.
Spec 2 ended up disappointing some people because dataminers messed with their heads.

I remember finding out about new tracks and cars and whatnot just a day before an update and I vastly preferred that over whatever this is.

It does seem like I'm alone in this though so the solution might just be leaving the forum altogether. Which tbh I don't want.
We'll see how this goes. Maybe my new ignore list will do the trick.

Last edited:
I'd suggest not browsing the one thread where you know the sort of thing you don't want to see will be posted.

To be fair, you don't need any inside information for that one :lol:
Agreed, but with how PD communicates (or rather doesn't), I can appreciate that some people like having something resembling confirmation.

I wish to have whatever is coming or not coming not spoiled for me by a random forum post. I don't think it's that hard to wrap your head around the idea, no?
It kind of is, because you still need to ignore people after seeing their posts.

A more effective way, if you truly wish to avoid any speculation no matter how untrue, would be to simply not visit the threads discussing upcoming content...

I don't see any benefit in it.
What is there to spoil? The only difference is how soon the information gets to you. PD and Sony will make you wait until the last minute, because they are driven by business motives. Their marketing scheme is not designed to accommodate your best interests.

What is there to spoil? The only difference is how soon the information gets to you. PD and Sony will make you wait until the last minute, because they are driven by business motives. Their marketing scheme is not designed to accommodate your best interests.
I agree!!!

I am just asking..because I really want to see this car in gt7..because it's real beast and France factory data stories are amazing..
  • on paul ricard straight "mistral" car hit 385 kmh
  • engine was turned up to almost 1200hp with car weight of 875 kilos but they detuned it for pikes
  • they had "secret aero part prepered for record" but never used on car..because data showed it would destroy record anyway

I know there were problems with this car back ago in rally games ... because peugeot didn't want to give car into game if it wouldn't race ONLY on PIKES HILL..
I always thought peugeot rcz gr.b was PD version of loebs 208 ....
At this stage it doesn’t look good. In two years we’ve only had two rally cars added, the Celica and Escudo. Those were in 2022 and nothing for 2023. If it’s a case of PD skipping a year and PD plan on adding any rally cars this year it’s possible, based only on these two years to see one or two.

Correct about the write up for the RCZ Gr.B. It does say it’s based on that Pikes Peak version.

Agreed, but with how PD communicates (or rather doesn't), I can appreciate that some people like having something resembling confirmation.
I do think it would be better for those in the know to keep things to themselves when a monthly updates imminent. Save us from ourselves spoiling the excitement and discussions! The only caveat to this is if there's blatant misinformation doing the rounds.

With that said, there is one bit of info I would like to know. Much broader and not really spoiling things. Is there an indication new race cars are coming to GT7, be they current race cars, 80's-00's era, or historics? The online discourse is pretty toxic due to the lack of race car DLC - to the point where some believe no more are planned for GT7. Doesn't make much sense to me, but the longer it goes on, the more justification there is for discontent. There has to be a balance in DLC to satisfy all players.

Last edited:
With that said, there is one bit of info I would like to know. Much broader and not really spoiling things. Is there an indication new race cars are coming to GT7, be they current race cars, 80's-00's era, or historics? The online discourse is pretty toxic due to the lack of race car DLC - to the point where some believe no more are planned for GT7. Doesn't make much sense to me, but the longer it goes on, the more justification there is for discontent. There has to be a balance in DLC to satisfy all players.
All I can really say is the info available doesn't go far enough to confirm that, it's only usually each upcoming update.

I think its quite clear by now Sony is making the decisions, both on what info the community get and how much dripfeed that going on with the updates, pd clearly have more content ready to go, but it does make sense to save some of it for gt8 so they domt release a new game with barely any new cars

I think @GlamFM is getting a bit of unfair stick really for just not wanting to have a surprise spoiled.

Bit like when having a baby and you don’t want to find out the sex - but other people do. Each to their own.
Yes, whatever your opinion on the matter @GlamFM isn't wrong. I know people who don't watch movie trailers for films that they know they will go to see regardless in case the trailer spoils anything. It's just a different opinion and preference.

I don't care if I find out what's in an update a month early or on the day, but I appreicate other people do.

The only thing I absolutely don't see value in, is not confirming if there is or isn't a track. I don't see any fun or benefit in speculating on content that isn't there.

When a new track is confirmed, but people don't know which track it is, I think that actually encourages speculation on what the track is. Bear in mind, that since the previous update there's already been a couple of weeks of will there won't there be a new track regardless, so that would just shift to what is the new track. But again, that's just my view and others aren't wrong to disagree.

Some people like surprises more than others and for different things.

Last edited:
I think its quite clear by now Sony is making the decisions, both on what info the community get and how much dripfeed that going on with the updates, pd clearly have more content ready to go, but it does make sense to save some of it for gt8 so they domt release a new game with barely any new cars
What makes that clear? Your post assumes that PD isn’t happy about how things are currently working out. I don’t see why they wouldn’t be. The slow drip feeding enables them to prolong the perceived lifespan of GT7 while also saving a good handful of content for the next game. To me it seems like an ideal situation for PD to be in considering how GT7 is still performing relatively well in the sales charts.

Last edited:
Soooo, ever since the leak in July 2022, we got:
20 Updates (per month, unless i forgot any sabbatical, correct me here), 25 cars from the mined list, 53 cars left in that list (probably less due to some licensing issues with Lotus?).

So that's quite a few more years worth of Cars with the current pace.

I’d say so. Lots of generations to add. GT-R ‘07, NB MX-5, ‘72 Celica, etc. We can argue all day about nothing is guaranteed, which it isn’t, but I mean, look like we can expect some in the same model family.

what's with loebs peugeot pikes? was that junk data?

Cars that they’ve internally dabbled with?
Look at the spreadsheet I posted ages ago, it covers PS2 to GT7, there’s top fuel dragsters, rally-cross and others that never made it to a game.

This is the remaining list from 1.42 minus the two released in 1.43, this list is pooled by the game as they’ve been used in the game at some point during development.

It has been 100% accurate from list to game so far.

• AFEELA_26
  • CATERHAM_SEVEN_SL_R500_12
  • CHEVELLE_SS_454_LS6_70
  • DELTA_HF_INTEGRALE_WRC_92
  • DELTA_S4_RALLY_86
  • DMC12_STAGE1_81
  • GALLARDO_LP560_4_08
  • GENESIS_GR1_R_VISION_GT_24
  • GTR_07
  • IMPREZA_SEDAN_WRX_STI_10
  • LANCER_EVO8_MR_GSR_04
  • M2_1001_92