Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,568 comments
If the Silvia sweep is anything to go by, we should get the missing Corvette generations soon after the C8. Meaning our precious C1 and C5 will soon be upon us.
Corvette C1
Corvette C4 Grand Sport
Corvette C5 ZO6
Corvette C5.R from GT3 A-SPEC - Didge Viper GTS-R (Red) Rival
Corvette C6 ZO6 - Viper SRT10 '06 Rival
Corvette C7 ZO6 (new series)

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca '00 red
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR' 08 - Corvette C6 ZR1 Rival

Corvette C1
Corvette C4 Grand Sport
Corvette C5 ZO6

On top of all those, I hope we can get some new additions:

Corvette C6.R '10 (alternatively, bring back the ZR1 RM as a Gr.3 car)
Corvette C8.R '20

Viper RT/10 '94
SRT Viper ACR '16

Last edited:
Now that we are getting cars that aren't on the list... Koenigsegg?

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

The list is real, but it's not an accurate gauge of what's to come. Some cars will, some cars won't, some cars not on the list will.
i think it is a nice base at least. every patch had at least one... of course some cars won't be on the list, some won't make it from the list. But afaik, every one of those has at least some chance 25% of showin up

i think it is a nice base at least. every patch had at least one... of course some cars won't be on the list, some won't make it from the list. But afaik, every one of those has at least some chance 25% of showin up
Yeah of course, as long as people don't take it as gospel it's fine. The list is primarily car labels left in the games code from previous games. What you can say is that there's a decent chance PD will still hold an active license to include cars on the list therefore more chance they'll make use of that license. It's just not a list we can use to confirm any particular car will show up or that a car not on it won't.

Last edited:
Should the GTA on the list really be marked, tho?

I mean, it's a GTAm.
But the only difference is pretty much the spoiler and front bumper both of which can even be changed in-game. And removal of back seats I guess. Any mechanical differences are just changing numbers in their physics specifications, so i think it's safe to say it's based on a model which probably just had that label, even if it didn't specify GTAm. Same probably goes for the Celica.

If the tables were turned and PD released both the GTA and GTAm no one would be like oh good job PD you must have worked hard on developing two distinct models. It would just be complaints about duplicate cars made from the same base models like in the past.

Corvette C1
Corvette C4 Grand Sport
Corvette C5 ZO6

Mmm! This would be good, and would fit in with Gran Turismo's themed carlist that emphasises families and lineages. I'll shout it from the hills in any scenario, bring back those Premiums! (C5, C6 Z06, ZB II Viper ACR)

The C4 Grand Sport is the best-painted car on Earth.

The GTS-R/C5R duo that appeared in GT3 and onwards (from the 2000 IMSA ALMS, right?) are some great race cars with GT history to feature. With GT7 doing cars in threes I'd love to see the Panoz Esperante GTR-1 join that menu! :D

The difficult question is the C1, we've had the 1953 model before, but there's so many differences in the model years, style and engine-wise. Maybe a 1958?

edit: Oh, I reread the list and the '58 is what's listed. Neat! Here's hoping the Art Morrison '60 Vette comes back then, too.

Last edited:
Back