Date and time

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaysvw
  • 10 comments
  • 1,670 views
Messages
206
I must be an idiot because I can't figure this out. My Prologue did the same thing and I just ignored it, but every time I boot it up it says "Date and time not correct, blah blah". I can't find any option for setting the time in the game.... Do you have to do it on the XMB?:confused:
 
Mine said the same thing, then it updated itself. I -think- there's an option on the XMB for automatic Time/Date updates, which I assume is how GT5 managed to correct itself.
 
Mine says the same thing every time , i use the xmb function to set my date and time (using internet) and it always fast on the PS3 by about 20 minutes:nervous:
 
yes there is a problem like that! I hoped that GT5 will not have it :(..

in my case the problem is - Sony Dont support my country (Latvia, Baltic states in Europe) so I got to get to create accaunt from another country, my case Finland, so thats why the time zone is incorrect.. I seted up in my ps3 the time of my country, but gt5p thinks its incorrect.. I think that is your problem, Sony dont know time in your region and sets another time, then you get and error.. but its ok you still can play.. hope this will not create a problem for online.. :(
 
Exit the Game Go Into the PS3 Settings , in there somewhere :dunce: is the Time and Date Settings you can set it up Manually 👍

Had the same thing with GT5P and I just set mine Manually , Problem Solved after that and no more "Date and Time Messages" afterwards
 
I had the same (UK). I went to it and changed it from Auto to Manual to Auto. Worked after that point onwards.

It's a bug though.
 
I changed mine manually and i think it "Broke my Game" , it would freeze on the loading screen , not connect online , take over 3 minuts to load between title page and GT Life , if i backed out from GT Life to the title screen then the cursor would disappear and i couldn't choose anything , long with a host of other problems.

I have now deleted the game and anm currently downloading the patch and re installing , hope fully my game save will be alright but it is copy protected so if it goes then i will just have to start again.
 
Mine said the same thing, then it updated itself. I -think- there's an option on the XMB for automatic Time/Date updates, which I assume is how GT5 managed to correct itself.

Mine said it as well and updated to the wrong time 👍
 
Hi there Guys, I'm sorry to see you're having problems with the time setting on GT5.
The game picks up the time from the XMB of the PS3 system, so if your having this problem then this is what you have to do.

1. On the PS3 main menu go to Settings and then Date and Time Settings.

2. Now select your time zone, for UK it will be GMT+00:00 London

3. Now Select the Daylight Saving option and set it to Standard

4. Finaly select the Date and Time option at the top and select set via Internet and make sure it's displaying the right time.

And thats it your copy of GT5 should now display the right time.
Regards.
 
Try changing daylight savings setting to standard worked for me
👍
 
Back