Dave Chappelle Show Finished

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 21 comments
  • 1,389 views
Oh...I loved his show. I'mm watching the show on MTV every night when it's possible.
 
Cosmic
Oh...I loved his show. I'mm watching the show on MTV every night when it's possible.
Me too, MTV is the only channel that airs it around here. I personally think the show is great! Too bad it's finished now.
 
I'm not to big of a fan on Dave Chappelle, For some reason, I've never been able to get into the show. I really "Mind Of Mencia" And "Stella" Though...
 
Sad.. I also watch it when I can remember the right time on MTVE. Havent seen anything from the third season yet so I don't know about that. It migh be as they say though, crap.
 
That's a real shame. Chappelle's show was one of the funniest comedy programmes I've seen in a long time.
 
Silverzone
I'm not to big of a fan on Dave Chappelle, For some reason, I've never been able to get into the show. I really "Mind Of Mencia" And "Stella" Though...
Now, that's a show I can't stand. M.O.M. is terrible. It's always, "....stupid beaner..." this, and "....stupid beaner...." that. I think he's acting that way just to be controversial to gain media attention. He's not genuinely funny with his "racism comedy" like Chappelle. I think he just mimicked what Chappelle did, but with no real comedic abilities or talent. He's just another pathetic clone, copying another comedic style because it worked for somebody else. I knew, one day, that this would happen. I hope it ends with this garbage, right here.
 
the chapelle show was awsome... sad to see it go... stupid censorship crazy hippocritical america.

BTW carlos mencia has been around decades before dave chappelle and was doing racial comedy in the 80's, lol. he is not a copycat, he is just tryingto get money. :)
 
Gabkicks
the chapelle show was awsome... sad to see it go... stupid censorship crazy hippocritical america.


Did you even read the story? Your comment makes no sense. You might as well have said "I like to lick mayonaise off my dog's nipples"... that would have made just as much sense in this topic.
 
why doesnt my comment make sense mr smellysocks?
 
Because the show coming to an end has nothing to do with censorship. Chapelle couldn't stand the attention anymore, went nuts and fled to Africa. That's what ended the show.




By the way, what is hippocritical? A hippo that offers a lot of criticism?


hippo-duet_jpg.jpg
 
one of chapelle's friends said that comedy central wanted him to be a little less controversial, smelly
 
Silverzone
I really [like] "Mind Of Mencia" And "Stella" Though...

...How? Do you smoke weed first?
 
Giancarlo
...How? Do you smoke weed first?
Stella is kind of stupid.
I can stand Mind of Mencia, but he does the beaner joke too much.


Sad though. I was expecting Chappelle to go at least 5 seasons.
He really is a funny man.
 
Solid Lifters
Now, that's a show I can't stand. M.O.M. is terrible. It's always, "....stupid beaner..." this, and "....stupid beaner...." that. I think he's acting that way just to be controversial to gain media attention. He's not genuinely funny with his "racism comedy" like Chappelle. I think he just mimicked what Chappelle did, but with no real comedic abilities or talent. He's just another pathetic clone, copying another comedic style because it worked for somebody else. I knew, one day, that this would happen. I hope it ends with this garbage, right here.

Now, I did not like Mind Of Mencia to begin with (I find the guy way too annoying and he is anything BUT funny), but the following link completely blew my mind:

http://www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44170

NOTE: Language warning.
 
yeah i saw it too, lol. :) i always knew there was something wrong with that man.

i like the "joe show" also 10 foot screws is the best band out right now next to Uba Stank. :D

omfg... i just realized an admin edited my post to make me call him smelly. funny thing is its not really racist because i am probably more latin than him :D
which one of u admins did it?

have all you guys seen that thechappelletheory website?
 
tabs
Now, I did not like Mind Of Mencia to begin with (I find the guy way too annoying and he is anything BUT funny), but the following link completely blew my mind:

http://www.joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44170

NOTE: Language warning.
Thanks so much for the link. I had no idea that there were people out there that hate this worthless, stupid idiot as much as me. :lol:

You've earned yourself some positive reputation points, sir.
 
:guilty: I probably won't get to watch the new ones because I don't have cable in my room.
 
do you have a computer in your room? :D
 
Oh man, i'm gonna cry.
Can't say anything about the third season, because I haven't seen it, but the first two always had me rolling on the floor laughing. Me and my friends have spent too many nights baked in front of the TV watching the season 1 and 2 DVDs back to back. Too bad he couldn't get his stuff together.
 
Back