David Lee Roth's New GigMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ev0
  • 7 comments
  • 609 views

Ev0

Messages
4,680
I just heard this over the radio. Apparently, the former Van Halen lead singer has been in New York for the past year training to be a paramedic! He's even already saved the life of a heart attack victim using a defibrilator!
 
I read that and I'm sat here waiting on the punchline.... :D
 
Ser0119
Somebody get me a doctor!!! (couldn't resist :D)
I ain't got nobody...
 
nothing wrong with it - the guy's gotta make a living some way or other, right?
 
emad
nothing wrong with it - the guy's gotta make a living some way or other, right?
He doesn't do it for the money. He still makes enough money on Van Halen royalties to say f-you to work. But, he does it to do something positive in his life. His whole family was in the medical field, in some way or another, and he felt left out. I know somebody in NY that knows were he lives and works. They say his lifestyle far exceeds his pay check as an EMT.
 
From the article posted:

"I have been on over 200 individual rides now," said Roth. "Not once has anyone recognized me, which is perfect for me."

:lol:

In the late 70s/early 80s this guy was the king of rock. Now, nobody recognises him! How the mighty do fall... But, at least he is doing something positive with his life, most people in his position would never work another day in their life!
 
Ev0
From the article posted:



:lol:

In the late 70s/early 80s this guy was the king of rock. Now, nobody recognises him! How the mighty do fall... But, at least he is doing something positive with his life, most people in his position would never work another day in their life!

I bet if he wore his spandex pants and fishnet tops and grew his hair out again (what little of it he still has) that people would recognize him. As long as he is there on stage when the boys are inducted into that sorry excuse for a Rock n Roll HOF, I'll be happy.
 
Back