day 1394, need advice on black cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter doormeister
  • 6 comments
  • 1,004 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
58
I know it's in here somewhere, but I can't find it.

It's day 1394, I have 5,944,059 credits, and I need to know which of these to buy:
Mazda 787B, Nissan R390 GT1, or the Toyota GT-ONE. (I already have a Nissan R92CP '92)

I still have the World Championship race to go, not that that makes any difference.

Should I be trying to get all three??
 
i would go with the mazda. or the gt1, but mainly the mazda.
 
Mazda > Toyota > Nissan for performance

Nissan > Mazda > Toyota for looks :)
 
The R390 GT1 and GT-One are simply not on the same level as the Mazda.

IMO there are 4 "classes" of LM cars
There are really 4 classes of the LeMans beasts

Best cars:
Minolta
Sauber
Pescarolos
BMW LMR
Audi R8
Nissan R92 CP
Bentley Speed 8
Nissan R89 C

Good Cars:
Mazda 787B
Jaguar XJR-9

Mediocre Cars:
BMW McLaren F1 GTR
Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR
Nissan R390-GT1
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Toyota GT-One

"LeMans" Cars:
GTS/GT2 series of cars (Oreca Viper, Corvette C5R, Lister, etc.)
Anything else that has LeMans in its name or is a concept LM car (Ford GT-LM, Ford GT40, Nissan GT-R LM Concept, Nissan Z LM Concept, Panoz, Mazda RX-7, RX-8 Concepts, Jag XJ200 LM, Camaro LM)

Feel free to disagree.
 
Get the 787B, handles great IMO, or the R92CP, which you didn't list for some odd reason I'd pick in this order
1.787B or R92CP
2.^^^^^^^^^
3.R89C
4.GT-One
 
If you have enough credits, buy all three. That'll be the ideal solution to the problem. If you don't, get the 787B or GT-One, but not the R390.
 
My approach was simple... you're going to buy them all sooner or later anyway, and they are all beautiful and great cars, so it doesn't really matter what order you buy them in. My advice is to save up your pennies and at the next opportunity buy the lot of them. That is the only way that you'll not feel like you're missing out on anything...

Also, you'll probably find all the opinions you want by doing a search... this is what 'black cars' came up with... 👍
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/search.php?searchid=497561
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back