Day 3266 I've hit the jackpot

• Thread starter DeltaTrain
  • 17 comments
So on this day, I look inside of the Historic showroom. Then it says "Used car line-up updated". Then I see 12, thats right 12 low mileage cars for sale.

1964 Honda S600
1981 Isuzu Piazza
1983 Honda City Turbo
1983 Honda Civic 1500
1983 Honda ballade sports CR-X
1983 Z31 Nissan 300zx
1983 Toyota Corolla Levin
1983Toyota Sprinter Trueno
1985 Mazda Rx-7 Gt-Limited
1985 Honda Today G
1986 Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four
1986 Toyota Celica 2000GT-R

It's the same on day 462, 1162, and anything with 700 more than that, for those with less mileage. Yeah, I thought it was a bug, too.

[Searches]

...there's no thread on this by now?

Maybe it's been noted before in one of the used car listing threads.

I bet PD did that intentionally, but just to frustrate us, because of course you can only buy seven of those twelve at once, and less if you catch the lucky week any time besides its first day. I need to check what day I'm on now! I want some of those.

i am over 5100 days.

i think i remember seeing that

it seems like there are hardly any low milage cars around anymore. its like, they just quit showing up....

It shows you how sick of a sense of humour PD has when they decide to make what is one of the worst cars in the game a 10km special. It doesn't even have a novelty or fun value that cars like the Fiat Panda have.

It is a cruel joke, the Honda S600 excepted.

The cycle is pretty much set, but then what would the desirable cars cost (I speak of classics) if they were all at that mileage? The fact that the car is used is not much of a handicap in GT4.

even if there was, you would n't be able to buy them all on the same week, it'd pass by after 7 days

you mean these?? \/

P08-05-08_0939.jpg

P08-05-08_09391.jpg

these are just two of the three pics i have.., i will add the rest (includes 10km in other showrooms) maybe tomorrow in this post..,

if you can get the two AE86s 10km before this batch, you can buy the others.., you're not the only one who has hit the jackpot, hehe.., :mischievous:

I've managed to get the majority of these cars after several encounters. I'm on day 11439 as I post this so. ;)

I have to say though, 50,999Cr. for a Honda S600? :eek:

I need that blue Civic and the white 300ZX though. Maybe next time. :D

I saw that you had the vw golf v gti(red)what? Why would you have that? Drifting? Wow I want those cars it's stupid that you can only buy 1 car per day because I'm sure there is some billionare out in the world that bought three Ferraris in a day!!!

I saw that you had the vw golf v gti(red)what? Why would you have that? Drifting?

I was tuning it for my garage (see sig :sly:) it's not tuned for drift, it's for touges.., if you want to, you could try it out :D..,

Volkswagen Golf V GTi

Wow I want those cars it's stupid that you can only buy 1 car per day because I'm sure there is some billionare out in the world that bought three Ferraris in a day!!!

that's the billionare, GT4 is different.., :D

Actually I too just noticed he had a Golf up there. :lol: And your bank account... you need to hang around street corners more do Capri a few more times. :P

I think it takes a day so you can get insurance, tax and MOT on the car. :)

Maybe it's been noted before in one of the used car listing threads.

I bet PD did that intentionally, but just to frustrate us, because of course you can only buy seven of those twelve at once, and less if you catch the lucky week any time besides its first day. I need to check what day I'm on now! I want some of those.
You could use multiple memory cards to get them all on one pass, couldn't you?

You could use multiple memory cards to get them all on one pass, couldn't you?

Yeah, but that's "cheating the system" in a way. And when you transfer them, you pay a good bit more for them, and they are no longer "used" (have mileage), correct? Although 6.2 miles really isn't much different from 0 miles, I suppose.

Yeah, but that's "cheating the system" in a way. And when you transfer them, you pay a good bit more for them, and they are no longer "used" (have mileage), correct? Although 6.2 miles really isn't much different from 0 miles, I suppose.

Pssh its just trading cars. Just one memory card ends up with lamer cars.
Besides, why would you even want twelve lame cars?

Is 6.2 miles the amount of space between two memory cards?

They do come with 6.2 miles. Theres no reason for the mileage to change unless your buying a tuned car in which case the mileage and tune will revert back to the way it was when the car was just bought.

Back