Day After Tomarrow should have never came

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey D
  • 22 comments
  • 890 views

Joey D

Premium
Messages
48,062
United States
Lakes of the North, MI
Messages
GTP_Joey
Messages
GTP Joey
This by far was the worst movie I have ever seen. First off it was so unbelieveable it wasn't even funny....err yes it was I laughed through the entire thing. At parts that shouldn't have been funny. Second there was a craptastic love story in the movie which really had no impact on anything that had to do with the so called plot. Finally there were some random wolves in the movie...yes I said wolves.

So please save your money and don't see this movie. Go blow your money on something, any thing. Hell Auto Modelista would be a better investment.



BlazinXtreme gives this moive 1.5 stars out of a possible 10.
 
By your review, it sounds like a good movie. I might have to go buy a couple copies of it.
 
Yeah, me too.
That review is making me even more excited, in fact I'm going to watch the movie tomorrow. 👍
 
I already saw it. GO SEE IT!!!11

I must say, this movie had some of the best special effects I've seen in a long time. Don't go in expecting a great plot though, it's from the guy who made Independence Day after all.
 
Me and 911_Carrera will probably go see it Tuesday with a load of mates.
The telegraph said it was alrite, and so have many other reviews I've read.
 
Probably?

We will see it Tuesday.

Might post a proper review unless someone else does. 👍
 
It was alright I suppose, the bird's good looking. It bored me though, and I could work out what was going to happen no problem after a few pints as well. The special effects were great, but I have to say, wtf were the wolves included for, talk about stupid and predictable. I spent the rest of the film wondering what the girl on the row infront looked like in the light.
 
wow you guys have no idea what makes a good movie.
 
The movie was ok but what was the point of the random Russian ghost ship sailing down that street in Manhatten after the city got flooded and then comming to a stop and apparently having nobody on it.


:confused:
 
There were a ton of things I didn't understand, like how everything could have happened with in what 6 days? I'm sorry that wouldn't happen. And if the strom was cold enough to freeze jet fuel, why would it be cold enough to freeze things like propane and other such things they kept warm with.

And was it just me or did they do a terriable job at try to make a Bush and Cheny look a like.
 
lol im gonna go see it and ill give my two cents on how bad it was... meh im not pain for it...my dad is so yeah ill be back in about 3-4 hours ;)
 
The movie wasn't bad. Just has some random parts that make you go WTF? Like the ship, wolves, and that tidal wave that came for reason that flooded New York. Overall I did enjoy the movie.
 
hey im back but i didnt go to the movie in stead i went to Troy which is VERY well done with some very good part in it i recommed at (friggin) 12 bucks to see
 
Yes I will agree Troy is fairly good, no Oscar winner but still fairly well done.
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
wow you guys have no idea what makes a good movie.

What did you expect an Oscar winner? I mean come on it's supposed to be a fun movie you go see with a bunch of friends not some thing you're supposed to take seriously...
 
Expect lets see I open my newpaper this morning and there is an article on how that can happen.

No I wasn't expecting a oscar winner, I was expecting a plot, even a small one.
 
Day After Tomarrow should have never came

It should read:

Day After Tomarrow should never have come
 
The movie was terrible, no plot and yes random wolves. I think he tried to make a good movie out of something too far out. Maybe if it would be a less dramatic change. One minuite your on a train the next the entire Northern Hemisphere is frozen. Crappy movie...
I only wish I had 2 more hands so I could give it 4 thumbs down...
 
Originally posted by danoff
It should read:

Day After Tomarrow should never have come


Think about that statement, say it out loud, then think like the mind of a lot of immature people and get back to me.

I didn't want people poking fun at the title.
 
Dorifto
Thanks Dave...

well it wasnt that bad. it really wasnt much of a love story to make any difference so why worry about it. plus remember at the beginning when the wolves were going crazy? im pretty sure thats why there were wolves later on. plus they were burning wood. if wood is on fire then it cant freeze. my only 2 questions are: when the eye of the storm hit them and the temperature dropped 10 degrees a second, then the only way that fire could save them was if they were actually in it. and at the beginning when the ice was breaking up they were in antarctica, but everything happend up north.
 
Somebody told me that when you go into the theater and watch it, they make the theater really cold to make it seem like the real thing. Is this true?
 
Back