Day one Patch?!

• Thread starter alex511
  • 11 comments
Germany
Germany
A lot of guys doing, as if the game now is the „complete“ One on release day. But there certainly is coming a day one patch on top on 4. of march. What do you think there will come in or get fixed? Is it possible that include features still not oe not complete included?

Last edited:
I do think a day one patch is likely, since GT6 got one that added at least a few cars, plus I think GTS got one, too. If there is one for GT7, I don't expect too much, though. But I do think it's remarkably likely.

EDIT: It would seem that GTS did not get a day one patch, but it did get its first patch ten days after release - which included the addition of three cars.

EDIT2: I'm wrong - those first three cars came a little over a month after release, plus ten days. But GTS still got a QoL update about a week after launch.

Last edited:
The game is most certainly"complete" as it is, as that's the state it's been sent out to reviewers. A day 1 patch isn't out of the question, but the odds are it'll be to fix balancing issues and bugs rather than add new features and content.

Last edited:
The game is most certainly"complete" as it is, as that's the state it's been sent out to reviewers. A day 1 patch isn't out of the question, but the odds are it'll be to fix balancing issues and bugs rather than add new features and content.
Yeah, I don't expect anything profound even if there is a day one patch, but it would be nice. At any rate, I think we'll see our first update within the first two weeks of release, as the trend seems to be between GT6 and GTS.

Yeah, I don't expect anything profound even if there is a day one patch, but it would be nice. At any rate, I think we'll see our first update within the first two weeks of release, as the trend seems to be between GT6 and GTS.
Hopefully, they have confirmed cars and tracks will be added in updates, we just don't know time frames and how much post launch content we can expect yet.

Hopefully, they have confirmed cars and tracks will be added in updates, we just don't know time frames and how much post launch content we can expect yet.
If it's even remotely like GTS, I'm sure we'll see a ton of content. Not just additional cars and tracks, but perhaps even stuff like new modes, new campaign events, etc. I'm personally hoping the Goodwood Hillclimb event returns, now that we have the Goodwood Circuit.

Last edited:
If it's even remotely like GTS, I'm sure we'll see a ton of content. Not just additional cars and tracks, but perhaps even stuff like new modes, new campaign events, etc. I'm personally hoping the Goodwood Hillclimb event returns, now that we have the Goodwood Circuit.
I wouldn't try and apply logic to anything they might add. After all, they've held the Pikes Peak license exclusively for over FIVE YEARS and still it hasn't appeared in a game.

Well, no, but what I'm saying is that shows you can't apply logic like "They got the license, so it should be added soon" just as you therefore can't apply the logic "Well they added Goodwood Circuit, they should re-add Goodwood Hill Climb soon". That was summer 2019, 2.5 years later, not here.

Well, no, but what I'm saying is that shows you can't apply logic like "They got the license, so it should be added soon" just as you therefore can't apply the logic "Well they added Goodwood Circuit, they should re-add Goodwood Hill Climb soon". That was summer 2019, 2.5 years later, not here.
I suppose I’m just saying it’d be nice to have both courses at this same venue, whether they are both available within a month of launch, or sometime later.

Last edited:
I wouldn't count on it, game seems pretty stable from what I've seen which is impressive from the world situation standpoint. Even if there is a patch on the way it might be slowed down due to said world events. I know Forza is struggling with the pace of their updates.

Back