Daytona Daily Race C - Cheating Exploit

Serbia
Serbia
Hi Guys. I am Sabolc Saghmeister (Saghmeister Saby) in the game :)

There is a huge exploit in Daytona Track, you can see my time is 1.39.7 of course with Exploit (My Personal Best was 1.44.8 with no cheating)

Please fix this issue and also fix frame drops and stuttering in the game. I have very low fps on Daytona with 20 cars on the grid (Online and Offline also) maybe below 30fps sometimes. For me Daily Race C is almost undriveable because of very low FPS.

You need to add frame rate racing mode for us whos dont care about graphics.

2K with stable 60fps its better then 4K with unstable 60fps.

Last edited:
Ditto. What is the exploit exactly?
People are cutting the back straight chicane then they stay below the yellow line all the way to the finish line. Technical this is off track limits but they don't get penalized because they stay below the line until they pass the start finish line. so the game can't penalize them. when the game hoes back online just watch the replay of the top times. It's crazy that this exploit even exist.

Crazy to think they got it right in GT5' online time trials but 12 years later they can't.

(for those who don't know, in GT5 your lap was automatically invalid once you drove out of the track limits, including next lap invalid as long as it happened near the finish line)

Latest Posts

Back