Daytona Event Friday 10/23

• Thread starter dlrws6
  • 1 comments
dlrws6
Greetings,

If any one is interested, Friday night 10/23, my friends at team RIP will be hosting an event at Daytona 800PP intermediate. I had the pleasure of participating in their test for the race and the racing was great and incredibly close. đź‘Ť The race is open to any one who wishes to participate and teams are welcome. If your interested in joining in please feel free to drop me a line on the PSN. My on-line ID is dlrws6 or you can contact any members of team RIP.

This will be Daytona oval racing at its best. Below is the full race information.
Start times will be announced by text chat

North America, NTSC
Daytona European Luxury Car Showdown
When: Friday October 23rd, 7:00p.m. pacific time Where: Intermediate Daytona 800pp
Who: All teams and individuals are invited.
Host: RIP_SuicideKing
What: Car of choice between the 4 listed below.

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06
Audi R8 4.2 FSI '07
BMW M3 Coupe '07
Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG '02

Restrictions:
R3/R3 Tires Only
Mandatory 675PP.
Everything else is up to the driver.

Rules:
- To prevent disruptions to the event, if any non-participants are matched in the race, we will move to the left shoulder and maintain a 60-70mph cruise speed to let them pass. As soon as the road is clear for participating drivers, regardless of start position, full throttle is allowed. If a non-participant does not want to take the pass, we may proceed to start the race.
- Avoiding all non-participants drafts is required.
- If the race time runs out, finishing order will be determined by positions when the time limit runs out.
- Bump drafting is allowed.
- Using Pit lane to finish race is unacceptable.
- Clean races are strongly encouraged. Please be aware of who is around you.
- TEAM CHAT: 2 people from each team will be allowed into the Sync room. One person is to be the representative for the team. The other will watch for countdowns to sync their own teams chat room.

Last edited:
You didn't specify a time, but count on me to drop in at some point. I have an RIP chat room saved and will look in there, but would appreciate an invite if you spot me.

Back