Daytona Flag Stand???

  • Thread starter Thread starter scooter1265
  • 18 comments
  • 2,771 views
Messages
126
Messages
scooter1265, GTP_scooter1265
I was wondering if anybody has noticed the new Daytona flag stand.
I think that would be awesome in GT5! Imagine a NASCAR race with that in it. It's got an LED board where the normal logos are, and it's supported by two poles that have lights that indicate the color of flag. I think its the coolest thing ever, and I especially can't wait to see how it looks in the dark, whether that is in GT5 or the summer race at Daytona, whatever its called now.

Here's a picture of the stand, it's indicated by the red line around it. Sorry I couldn't put it in the photo attachment. I don't know how.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41947603@N05/4354682980/
 
Damn, we are bored! The next thread better be about something even less intriguing than this! :p
 
I wonder if they'll have the budweiser ad, I know they like authenticity but I doubt they'll be allowed to advertise alcohol without appropriate age restrictions on the game.
 
I am extremely bored. Not having a PSP charger that works, I have to charge my PSP via USB on my computer, which takes forever! So I was watching the race today and decided to see how many other people noticed this.

I'm also eagerly awaiting the Valentine's Day spectacular aka Daytona 500.
 
He's bored too
0.jpg
 
c'mon guys, go easy on him. He's a nascar fan. Shiny boards are as exciting as it gets :lol:
 
Maybe we need a "official relaxing thread" where all can say about anything and joking very much?I'm extremely bored! :(
 
Maybe we need a "official relaxing thread" where all can say about anything and joking very much?I'm extremely bored! :(

This actually is a good idea. Instead of posting in the Latest News Thread, which is void of any recent news, we could have a topic about whatever is on our minds. Where we are free of ridicule and can post about our feelings. Oh yea, our feelings.

The thread shall be called: The Official Emotional and Contemplative Thread of GT5.
 
This actually is a good idea. Instead of posting in the Latest News Thread, which is void of any recent news, we could have a topic about whatever is on our minds. Where we are free of ridicule and can post about our feelings. Oh yea, our feelings.

The thread shall be called: The Official Emotional and Contemplative Thread of GT5.

After this thread I wonder why there's no "Birds of Nurburgring" or "Dandelions on Fuji" threads... :)))
 
I wonder if they'll have the budweiser ad, I know they like authenticity but I doubt they'll be allowed to advertise alcohol without appropriate age restrictions on the game.

I guess they will do the GT Shootout and the Gran Turismo Party Porch:)
 
Here's an idea - wouldn't it be cool if you could race cars around tracks in GT5?!
 
Here's an idea - wouldn't it be cool if you could race cars around tracks in GT5?!

KY said they could do that but they've not decided whether or not to put it in yet.
 
I hope they can put that fat dude in the crowd in the game, would love it.
 
I'm also eagerly awaiting the Valentine's Day spectacular aka Daytona 500.

Hmmm, you know I'm actually really tempted...!
(it's the only spectacle I'll be seeing this time around.)
 
So it's an electronic flag ? Quite a few tracks have something like that.

newspanel.jpg
 
Did we really stoop this low in the GT5 forum? Flag stands???
 
That thing is huge! it even has an elevator..

(attached a pic i took at the rolex) :sly:
 

Attachments

  • Rolexstand.jpg
    Rolexstand.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 18
Did we really stoop this low in the GT5 forum? Flag stands???

Why not, we over obsess about everything else.
 
Back