Daytona Nascar Set Up....Help Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter rpozza88
  • 11 comments
  • 6,481 views
Messages
8
Messages
rpozza88
I am new to GT5. I really love racing the Nascars with my buddies I have. I have a Jimmy Johnson car with all the upgrades I can put on it and I am looking for the perfect set up. Does anyone have an awesome set up for this car. I have only been playing GT5 for 3 weeks and really do not know how to set up a car. Please help. PN name rpozza88
 
No Pozza, no one here can help you. Your already 5 times as it is. :)

You guys are playing tonight?
 
A few tips i can give you.
0 downforse front and rear
+15 front and back ride hight
this will get you into the 42.7 range
Also make sure you have 892 bhp oil changes after you have drivin alot will make you bhp rise.
 
A few tips i can give you.
0 downforse front and rear
+15 front and back ride hight
this will get you into the 42.7 range
Also make sure you have 892 bhp oil changes after you have drivin alot will make you bhp rise.

He's already doing 41's on practice laps.
 
online? in freerun if he is running 41s he is good to go

Yeah, online in freerun. We play together. So i know first hand he doesn't need any more help to beat me. :cheers:
 
Wow....I would expect this from your brother, but not you....lol....you win 90% of the time with a car I gave you.....
 
Come on guys I am just trying to get a little bit faster to keep up with mercenary. i am not running 41's in practice either. 42's
 
Come on guys I am just trying to get a little bit faster to keep up with mercenary. i am not running 41's in practice either. 42's
 
Yeh I know, you gave it to me but, you didn't set it up or tune it.:scared:
 
Back