Daytona Oval 700PP 00-15-30-45

Cashwars
Fancied something different and not to taxing from the M3 event, very good event, fantastic car, just raced in it way too much. So set up (posting'posted) some cars for the oval. For those thats interested and too those that Ive randomly met over the last few days and had some fun races, figured having a schedule we might meet more often

Chunkee's Choones for some cars

Posted the Amuse going to be in that for a few races, will then post GTLM and then finally Vette

Be warned Nukyto(ES) is by far the worse driver i have come across at the Oval over the last few days

Last edited:
Think I've only ever been on the Oval once so I'm in

Look forward to seeing you there. Been a few good guys racing there and the odd idiot but its not to stressfull and can be fun.

One more in the Amuse and then I'll post the GTLM and do a few in that. Added some notes on how i drive the Amuse, no braking if im not drafting.

Last edited:
Shacking my wheel to bits, I'll have to see what settings I have in options after doing that TT thingy

What about setting a maximum top speed to keep things competitive?
I've alwys had that idea, but never expressed it. What do you think?

Sorry couldn't do any more with that car, wheel was shacking that much was hurting the joint in my hands. dame arthritis

Back