Dazed and Confused

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 1 comments
  • 428 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
I did a search and was surprised this movie wasnt listed yet. I absolutely love this classic and if you like muscle cars, partying, and memories of high school then you will like this movie too.
The beginning part just gets me so pumped and I get goose bumps.
The screen is black and Aerosmith is playing the intro to "Sweet Emotion" in the backround. Then right at the part of the song when he starts singing "sweeeeeet emmooooooooootion" a 1970 Pontiac GTO Judge is slowing idling around a corner! Talk about sick!!!!! I just have the stereo cranked and the surround sound blasting!!! 👍 👍 :) :dopey:
I will have to record that and get it posted for everyone to enjoy. :)
 
Really good flick, to me it's one of those movies that never gets old. 👍
 
Back