DC Photography competition 3.0: Week 002

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 22 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
'Last weeks winner' - gtuned .jpg

- gtuned -

Well, after last weeks total failure on my part, we start this week with a clean slate. This time around, there will be two different competitions, an un-edited, and an edited comp, meaning that last weeks winner, gtuned, has had to think up two different themes, one for each comp! This particular competition is the edited comp!

Theme bar 3.jpg

This weeks theme is brought to you by gtuned:

Introducing The Icon: 1 rule. The shot must be a direct front on, ground level shot of the front of the car. You'll have to get super creative with the background to stand out in this one.

Rules bar.jpg

Entry requirements:
  • It is recommended that you host your entry on an image hosting website, such as Flickr, imageshack or photobucket
  • The image must not exceed 640px in either direction
  • your entry must be marked in red with the words FINAL ENTRY. if you are unsure of how to create red text, copy and paste this text using square brackets, instead of these ones {color='red'}FINAL ENTRY{/color}. The brackets need to be replaced with these: [ ]
  • You may change your entry once. If you do so, please quote the post, and state that you have done so.
  • When entering, please post your picture as either a thumbnail, or as a preview image with a link to the full size.
  • The preview image must be representative of the full sized image; do not add effects to it.
  • The winner gets to choose next weeks theme

For this competition, you may edit your photos in any way you want!

Deadline bar.jpg

20/02/15

This competition will be closed... once i get my entry in. Yeah, i can do that, i own this place!

Introducing The Icon: 1 rule. The shot must be a direct front on, ground level shot of the front of the car. You'll have to get super creative with the background to stand out in this one.

I think it has @Chameleon9000 and @MrNazreen they seem to be 3/4 side shots not direct front on floor/ground level? ;)👍

I think it has @Chameleon9000 and @MrNazreen they seem to be 3/4 side shots not direct front on floor/ground level? ;)👍
Hmm... well, i think i am going to keep the comp open for a bit longer then. there aren't enough entries as it is!

I'll put together a shot tomorrow if this will still be open... it's a great theme it's a shame not enough are taking part, or reading...

I'll put together a shot tomorrow if this will still be open... it's a great theme it's a shame not enough are taking part, or reading...
Yes it will be. I was holding back until at least a couple more people entered, but no-one seems to want to! :(

Yes it will be. I was holding back until at least a couple more people entered, but no-one seems to want to! :(
It might be the editing... some have more time than others...

Or it could be the fact your Lotus is back with a thunder blow... there's not much point in entering now :lol:

Latest Posts

Back