DC Photography competition UE: Week 002 (closed)

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 16 comments
Australia
Brisbane, Australia
Chameleon9000
'Last weeks winner' - gtuned .jpg

- gtuned -

Well, after last weeks total failure on my part, we start this week with a clean slate. This time around, there will be two different competitions, an un-edited, and an edited comp, meaning that last weeks winner, gtuned, has had to think up two different themes, one for each comp! This particular competition is the unedited comp.

Theme bar 1.jpg

This weeks theme, brought to you by gtuned:

Welcome to Driveclub. Make use of Driveclub's high contrast black and red filter and create some amazing art of out it.

Rules bar - 2.jpg

Entry requirements:
  • It is recommended that you host your entry on an image hosting website, such as Flickr, imageshack or photobucket
  • The image must not exceed 640px in either direction. If you are using GTPlanet to host you pictures, please post them in their original size.
  • your entry must be marked in red with the words FINAL ENTRY. if you are unsure of how to create red text, copy and paste this text using square brackets, instead of these ones {color='red'}FINAL ENTRY{/color}. The brackets need to be replaced with these: [ ]
  • You may change your entry once. If you do so, please quote the post, and state that you have done so.
  • When entering, please post your picture as either a thumbnail, or as a preview image with a link to the full size.
  • The preview image must be representative of the full sized image; do not add effects to it.
  • The winner gets to choose next weeks theme
Post Driveclub editing:
  • There is to be no post-DC editing in your entry.
Deadline bar 2 - centura.jpg

20/02/15

Once again, if i forgot something, please tell me! Im still ironing out the kinks.

Last edited:
Just to confirm all these are unedited? and only DC filters 👍
Yes. But don't forget, you can increase the filter strength in game. When i first saw some of these i thought they must have been edited, but then i remembered that.

So, as it would seem, this competition is getting far more attention than the edited one. The edited one is almost not worth keeping open at this point... Which, by the way, is fine with me! im happy to do half the work :D

So, as it would seem, this competition is getting far more attention than the edited one. The edited one is almost not worth keeping open at this point... Which, by the way, is fine with me! im happy to do half the work :D

Personally I think 2 comps at once is a bit much for people..It looks like most on here just like everything open without too many restrictions on things..I would say save your time and just have one at a time and an 'open' comp as it worked well the first time. See what others say. Well done on all the work and thought put it in to them, I enjoy entering them! Very impressive 👍

Personally, I think having the unedited one shows off more skill. It's also a level playing field, for those who don't have a good editor.

Up to you though.

Competition closed!

The polls should b open in a few hours. Nearly forgot about this! I need to get used to the routine still!

Back