Dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virgin Islands US
U.S.V.I
dognelli
What's good GTP!!!

Are you a solo racer that enjoys the rewards of driving your favorite cars to their limit? I will be holding an event that not only tests driving skills but mental skills as well. This event will be a tag match, open to all racers no matter your skill level. The only things will not be tolerated is complaining and cheating. This event is set out for car lovers, pro drivers, drifters, touge racers, beginning drivers, enthusiasts or anyone that just want a good challenge; that and to have fun; while meeting other drivers around the world through friendly competition. Though as any tag match, the max runners per match will be 2 per team. If your interested sign your psn name and availability on this thread. After that I will email everyone further information about this event and when it will be held.

Ummm??? Sounds fun, but not sure what this has to do with drifting :boggled: I think you'll have better luck finding people for this if you move it to one of the more race oriented sections of GTP.

Ummm??? Sounds fun, but not sure what this has to do with drifting :boggled: I think you'll have better luck finding people for this if you move it to one of the more race oriented sections of GTP.

Thanks bro, and in terms of drifting I'm looking for anyone that just enjoys driving and who enjoy learning different techniques. I love drifting, touge racing, and drift stunt shows. I know there's a lot of players out there that enjoy competing whether win or lost, but rather for the sportsmanship. I'm not trying to limit myself to just drifting alone I want to connect to everyone and whatever their race type may be.

If I may ask, what is your drift car or preferred drive types? Do you only drift? Have you tried touge drifting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back