DC's Car lot

  • Thread starter Thread starter DC9990
  • 10 comments
  • 904 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

DC9990

Premium
Messages
762
Messages
GTP_DC9990
Welcome to my Car lot. I'll update this regularly to let you know of what I have & what I'm looking for.

Currently in-stock:
Premiums:
Jaguar XJ13 '66 (untouched)
Lamborghini Miura '67 (untouched)
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 '69 RM (fully tuned)
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08 (Viper Bright Blue Metallic, fully tuned)


Standards:
Nissan 24ZG (HS30) '71 (grand prix maroon, untouched)
RUF CTR "Yellow bird" '87 (untouched)
Toyota Supra RZ '97 (silver metallic graphite, untouched)



Looking for:
JGTC/Super GT cars (S/P)
Trueno AE86 (not the SS ver)
Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak
Citroen GT
Mazda 787B
Ford GT40 '69
Le Mans Prototypes (Pescy's, BMW & 908's)
Chaparrals

Also open to offers

 
I've got the '67 2d Chaparral if you want to trade for the Z28 RM Camaro.
 
what else would other offers would you be open too for the Jaguar XJ13? :)
 
what else would other offers would you be open too for the Jaguar XJ13? :)

PM me what you've got to offer?
 
whats you offer?
 
Deleted
 
Last edited:
ive got the Trueno AE86 (also got a levin)

what you willing to part with for it?
 
XJ13 for my Ford GT40 '69??
 
How about my Xanavi Nismo GT-R GT500 and Calsonic Skyline Race Car '93/AsparaDrink RX-7 '06 for your XJ13?
 
Last edited:
Do not trade with IzEEEk he is a scammer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back