DD Pro FFB in the corners.

• Thread starter Opulence75
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I’ve had a DD Pro for a few weeks now and been experimenting with the advanced settings but it seems that whenever I enter a corner and turn the wheel over a certain angle, the FFB drops completely and I get zero feedback until the wheel is straightened again. Anyone else experienced this? Advice/settings would be most welcome. Thanks!

I’ve had a DD Pro for a few weeks now and been experimenting with the advanced settings but it seems that whenever I enter a corner and turn the wheel over a certain angle, the FFB drops completely and I get zero feedback until the wheel is straightened again. Anyone else experienced this? Advice/settings would be most welcome. Thanks!
It's the game, you lose FFB when it understeers other than a vibration to let you know it's happening. Give my settings a try, it won't prevent the issue however.

FFB 100
PEAK
NDP 5
NFR 10
NIN OFF
INT OFF
FEI 100
FOR 110
SPR OFF
DPR OFF

In game using 5 & 5.

It's the game, you lose FFB when it understeers other than a vibration to let you know it's happening. Give my settings a try, it won't prevent the issue however.

FFB 100
PEAK
NDP 5
NFR 10
NIN OFF
INT OFF
FEI 100
FOR 110
SPR OFF
DPR OFF

In game using 5 & 5.
Shame! Let’s hope for an update that rectifies it. Thanks very much for the settings.

I experienced the same in ACC. ( Oulton Park )
Improved a lot when I lowered the ingame FFB.
So perhaps the FFB is clipping.

Edit: wrong game 😊

Last edited:
This is my preferred setup:

SEN: Auto
FFB: 100
FFB: PEAK
NDP: 70
NFR: 10
NIN: 30
INT: 15
FEI: 60
FOR: 120
SPR: 120
DPR: 100

In-game settings:

Controller sensitivity: 6
FFB: 6
Force sensitivity: 5

Solved a lot of wheel-hopping and force-loss issues going into fast, tight corners.

Last edited:
I experienced the same in ACC. ( Oulton Park )
Improved a lot when I lowered the ingame FFB.
So perhaps the FFB is clipping.

Edit: wrong game 😊
Thanks for the response. I’ve recently read a few more posts flagging this issue so not sure it’s clipping but will adjust in game to check.

In-game settings:

Solved a lot of wheel-hopping and force-loss issues going into fast, tight corners.
Cheers.

In-game settings:

SPR & DPR have no effect in GT7. Also the juddering is supposed to happen, PD use it to indicate understeer. It's bloody horrible and stupid that there's no option to turn it off or dial down the intensity.

Last edited:
SPR & DPR have no effect in GT7. Also the juddering is supposed to happen, PD use it to indicate understeer. It's bloody horrible and stupid that there's no option to turn it off or dial down the intensity.
Mate, I am NOT saying you are incorrect, but I swear that the adjustments/ settings I put up there DID make a difference, including the SPR and DPR. I could/ most likely am wrong and it might be other values that helped my problem, but with the settings I have as they are, it's been the best setup for me :)

Used these settings from PirovacBoy.

Worked great with the Renault R.S 01 GT3 on Nordschleife.

SEN: AUTO

FFS: PEAK

NDP: 30

NIN: 0 or 2 at most ( I suggest 0 )

INT: 1

FEI: 100

FOR: 100

SPR: 100

BRF: 70 ( I use 60 )