Dead cars

United States
Abingdon, VA
BlackCharvel
In free practice after the loading screen my car just sits there dead as in it will not move but I can steer the wheels. I am playing with TM T-150 on PS4. Practice that begins from the pit garage works. It seems as if it's certain cars on certain tracks. Are not all cars available to take out on any track. This issue has kept me from playing this game and I haven't seen anything about it yet on PC forum. I hope to figure out what the deal is because I freaking get a rush out of this driving sim. For me to learn the cars and tracks I need practice mode.

Any ideas on what is will be greatly appreciated.

Edit : patch 8.0 notes says there is a fix for a bug where some tracks with a forced rolling start was locking out the rolling start option after moving to a different track.

Knowing my luck this won't solve my problem but I'm hoping it does.

Last edited:
In free practice after the loading screen my car just sits there dead as in it will not move but I can steer the wheels. I am playing with TM T-150 on PS4. Practice that begins from the pit garage works. It seems as if it's certain cars on certain tracks. Are not all cars available to take out on any track. This issue has kept me from playing this game and I haven't seen anything about it yet on PC forum. I hope to figure out what the deal is because I freaking get a rush out of this driving sim. For me to learn the cars and tracks I need practice mode.

Any ideas on what is will be greatly appreciated.

Edit : patch 8.0 notes says there is a fix for a bug where some tracks with a forced rolling start was locking out the rolling start option after moving to a different track.

Knowing my luck this won't solve my problem but I'm hoping it does.
U have to assign a start& ignition button

So after doing some googling I found out what the ignition and start settings are for. And, you have to have it on tracks without pit garages.

Thanks to Wozman for the help. Hopefully this post will help others.

So after doing some googling I found out what the ignition and start settings are for. And, you have to have it on tracks without pit garages.

Thanks to Wozman for the help. Hopefully this post will help others.
Your welcome. It got me too mate

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back