Dead T300

United States
United States
So as title states I have a dead T300. Any input is appreciated. Do I replace just the servo since nobody knows what the compatibility with ps5 is gonna be. Or do I pull the trigger and upgrade to a t-gt or a fanatec csl elite (which I’ve wanted to anyway) and hope the compatibility is there. Or replace with a Logitech g29 since there cheaper right now than just a servo. I’m in the US btw and play only on the ps4.

You'll be disappointed by downgrading to a G29. Sell the faulty servo ,there are people that would try to give it a new life (where are you from?). And then either buy a new/used one , or upgrade. No one guarantees ps5 compatibility for any base right now.

You'll be disappointed by downgrading to a G29. Sell the faulty servo ,there are people that would try to give it a new life (where are you from?). And then either buy a new/used one , or upgrade. No one guarantees ps5 compatibility for any base right now.
I’m in Idaho. And I did think about the downgrading aspect. I am hoping that it isn’t really dead and something was jut telling me I needed to get on the road since I needed to catch a flight the other day. Gonna see what happens when I get home. Lol

Back