Deal done

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rusty bullet
  • 22 comments
  • 833 views
Messages
30
Messages
BABY_POWDER_P1MP
I am open to trade offers and have money to buy cars and parts.

DEAL HAS BEEN DONE
 
Last edited:
got any coloured x2010? Ill give u 10 chrome or matte
 
do you have a veyron? if so colors mileage mod? i can trade now
 
i need the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
its in the dealership!!

i''l give you 5 chrome for it.
can send in 7 hours.

pm me if you want a deal
 
I can send chrome now.What cars have you for trade?
 
I have 5 Silver Chrome paints to trade right now. What cars do you have to trade with?
 
I can trade chrome, have you any matte paint?
 
Posted a thread a short while ago, do you have the Sauber merc 89'? Or 5m in your bank to buy it?
I can offer 5 chrome paints for that
Or even further 5 the following day.
 
I have one Chrome Silver that I don't plan on using. Also have some matte colors that I'll never use.

I need obnoxiously bright greens. Lime green metallic, the Lambo green, etc.

Are there any cars that I will need for the A-spec extreme races? I am currently working on the exper series.
 
Posted a thread a short while ago, do you have the Sauber merc 89'? Or 5m in your bank to buy it?
I can offer 5 chrome paints for that
Or even further 5 the following day.

Sorry i dont have the car or 5mil to burn. I only have 3.5mill
 
I have one Chrome Silver that I don't plan on using. Also have some matte colors that I'll never use.

I need obnoxiously bright greens. Lime green metallic, the Lambo green, etc.

Are there any cars that I will need for the A-spec extreme races? I am currently working on the exper series.

You will need a nascar, for the nascar series
 
3 chromes or mattes for one of these cars:

Amuse :
S2000 Street Version '04 50k
Chevrolet :
Silverado SST Concept '02 95k
Honda :
HSC Concept´03
Infiniti :
FX45 Concept '02 55k
G20 '90 14k
Mazda :
6 Concept '01 40k
Atenza Concept '01 40k
RX-8 Concept (Type-II) '01 65k
Mitsubishi :
CZ-3 Tarmac Concept '01 80k
HSR-II Concept '89 300k
Nismo :
Skyline GT-R R-Tune (R34) '99 125k
Pontiac :
Solstice Coupe Concept '02 35k
Renault :
Lutecia Renault Sport V6 24V Trophy '00 113k
Subaru :
Impreza WRX STi (Type-II)´02
Suzuki :
Concept-S2 '03 35k
Toyota :
RSC Concept '01 300k

5 chromes for

Lexus :
IS350 WedsSport Super GT '08 500k
IS-F Racing Concept '08 750k
SC430 Denso Dunlop SARD Super GT '08 950k
SC430 Eneos Super GT '08 950k

Nissan :
GT-R WoodOne Advan Clarion SuperGT '08 950k
GT-R Xanavi Nismo Super GT '08 950k

Subaru :
Impreza Cusco Dunlop Super GT '08 500k
Impreza WRC2008 '08 850k

Suzuki :
SX4 WRC '08 850k

or 10 mattes or chromes for Ford GT´02

edit: I can trade at reset time in 5 hours!
 
You will need a nascar, for the nascar series

Have a NASCAR already. Anything else?

Honestly, I only have 1 Chrome and no plans to ever use it. It could probably had for some lime green paints or a couple of 70's chargers in lime green. When you gift a car, does a new paint chip come with it as well, or do you have to gift the paint too?
 
Five chrome paint for the Impreza Cusco Dunlop Super GT '08 500k.
Ok?
 
sure. I´ll PM you the account name and I will send the paints at reset time!

you can also have any matte, just pick 5 paints you want and I´ll deliver.
 
Back