Deal of the century for the right X1 >>

  • Thread starter Thread starter CaliDriver1
  • 8 comments
  • 510 views
Messages
304
United States
Cali
Messages
I have a few ;)
Here's the story
I have a 0 mile blue X1 That I thought was #8. Turns out it was # 9

The person I traded with is 2 colors away from the full set and I sent the wrong one.
Here's the solution If some one can Trade me the correct # 8 (the darker of the 2 blues, That person can pick 2 of my 0 mile cars.

I have:
#1 White
#2 chanpange
#9 medium blue (the one I thought was 8)
#10 Light blue
# 19 Copper
S.Vettel
jag xjr-9
Again these are 0 miles some have starts on others do not.

Thanks for looking
 
Last edited:
Can u send both tonight ?
 
i can send it tomorrow look in the profile of ryno0417
 
My slots have been used today. I guess I should have put that in there.
 
ISO collector you got here first. Do you want to do it?
 
dblnull He seems to have left your turn. Do you want to do it.
 
I can send it tomorrow just let me know
 
Your in. which 2 do you want?
 
dbnull PM sent. Thank You for helping me fix this problem :bowdown:
 
Back