Deal of the century

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Monkey
  • 15 comments
  • 744 views

GTP_Monkey

May the force be with you
Premium
Messages
3,024
England
Top Valley, NG5
Im looking for the car in the link below, i will offer 5 chrome and a car of your choice if i have it, i have lots of rare cars, all 4 zonda's lots of le-man, lots of rally cars including group B [RS200 to name one] FGT, F2007 and several X2010
I can trade now

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=213


Advert now closed fed up with folk that cant read.
 
Last edited:
I just got this today. But ive got 45 chromes, all group c cars. Most of the lm cars. Theres not many race cars i dont have....
 
Have a couple of cars u want.
Add me and lets make a deal
PSN atomra
 
Have it in white (0 miles). :)

Do you have any tickets i don't have?
 
ok
 
X2010
 

Yes thats fine i have a red bull vettal will you please put the Ford GT 02 in your favourates so i can check its the right one.

thanks
 
Last edited:
Yes, but its not the 02
 
I have an 05, 69, GT LM
 
How do I add cars
 
Hey mark, I'm tryn to do it, what happen to you?
 
Read the original post again, i want the 02 that you have'nt got.
 
Sorry bud.
 
I got it, do you have a SILVIA 240RS (S110) '83 or any RC the Mazda or Camaro and what color?
 
Back