Deal Or No Deal

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • 36 comments
  • 1,928 views
At least he didn't bic his head and grow a little grey beard to try and remain semi cool-looking...And at least he's not the spokesman for Boston Pizza restaurants.
 
:lol: Best pictures of Noel Edmonds ever! Someone should use one of them as their avatar ;)
 

Rory Bremner doing a brilliant impersonation of Deal Or No Deal...

"Mike, are you nervous?"
"Not really, no"
"We've got half an hour to fill, Mike... I'm going to ask you again..."
:lol:



Contrast and compare :D
 
Ya I watch it. The first 10 minutes us usually boring in each round but its still a great show.
 
There is now a first quarter of a millionare winner!

I quickly watched the end when Mum hastely told us all to change the channel and watch it. Everyone was emotional in the program - even Even Noel Edmunds looked like he was going to cry.

Awaiting the moment someone uploads the moment to YouTube...
 
:lol: That took guts.

The banker should have just offered her £3000.01 and let her make the decision.
 
Back