Dealership issues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nick350z
  • 13 comments
  • 1,465 views
Messages
176
Messages
frontsidenick
Recently, I'll go to the new car dealership to, you know, buy cars. However, when I select a manufacturer, the cars will not load! It pisses me off because my game freezes every time I try to exit the dealership. ERGH has this been happening to others?

I'm going to delete the game data and re-install to see of that does any good.

Also, KART SPACE STILL ISN'T SHOWING UP ON MY TRACK LIST!!!! (and yes I did buy it -__-)

so much diasppointment 👎
 
Sounds like you've got some serious problems with the game, with it always freezing up and not loading the track. Not sure what to do sadly..
 
Clear cache? Try that.
 
For the cars not loading issue, is your disc scratched or do you have frequent issues with other games on your PS3/just the PS3 itself?

And about the Kart Space tracks problem, did you install them from the start-up page on GT5? It's the first screen when you open the game.
 
That happened to me today in the used car dealership I clicked on this car and it didn't load it froze and I had to quit the game
 
Well that happened to me too, so i bought a new copy and then re-installed the data, and it works perfectly now...
 
Issues like this tend to be tied to the condition of your disc. Check for smudges and scratches and give it a good clean. Simple stuff like that have solved similar issues for quite a few other people that I've come across
 
as for loading issues some other grumblers also face with the same kinds of matters. :(
 
as for loading issues some other grumblers also face with the same kinds of matters. :(

^ I don't quite understand this post, but I want to. Am I missing something? :confused:
 
Issues like this tend to be tied to the condition of your disc. Check for smudges and scratches and give it a good clean. Simple stuff like that have solved similar issues for quite a few other people that I've come across

This. I used to have the same exact issues. Clean your disc. If that doesn't help, then its your laser lens that needs to be cleaned. 99.9% of the time tho, just cleaning your disc will fix your problem. My disc always looked clean, but I smoke ciggs, therefore an almost invisable smoke film would coat the disc making it hard to read.
 
With the constant freezing, I would place my money on the HDD. This would happen to me frequently and sometimes games wouldn't connect to PSN for online gameplay since the update files were corrupted. If this is the case, you have no other choice than to reformat your HDD, shut off the bad sectors, install all current PSN updates with a flashdrive, and live with whatever memory space you have left until you buy another HDD. This is only a temporary fix as sectors will continue to "spill" information.
 
Hmmm ur realy in a pickle aren't ya sorry no help
 
Buy another copy of GT5, your CD may be broken.
 
Back