Dealership Problem! Won't Load! Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter fortino555
  • 6 comments
  • 2,975 views
Messages
53
Messages
nerfgunner
Ok, So whenever I try to go into the dealership and click on a company, such as ford. I get the arrow key with a rotating clock over it forever. I have installed the 8gb(really 6gb) software three times nothing happens. I've been racing and doing everything else well. I just cannot see any cars in the dealership, cause it doesn't stop loading. What should i do!!?
 
Mine's worse than that.
Played for a few hours. Couple of crashes when I tried online.
Now constant crashes on startup - maybe get to hit a menu button or to then death.

It's not been a good start :(

UPDATE: Please see this post which seems to have the answer:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133453
 
Last edited:
I let the screen load for 5 hours. no difference! I'm starting to get irritated now.
 
Yes I did. Delete the game data, and redownload it! bot your saved in game data.
 
do u mean delete the game data, but not your game save ?
 
Back