dear god! anyone saw those shots of GT Concept Geneva?

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 25 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
gtc2p204.jpg

that's an Audi TT DTM... :drool:
gtc2p201.jpg

that GT40's different from the one we have... :reallyodd

gtc2p205.jpg

that's a Clio

i wonder if we'll ever get a version of it in North America... and if the TT will be in... :mad:

i hope these shots are fairly new to you guys...

I'm not sure the lights are on. Might be reflection or something. Isn't that Gulf livery on the GT40?

WOW!!! For once we are lucky in Australia!!! :odd: Usually we get games 4 months after you but now we get a game before you guys :odd: Well, 4 days and a bit to go... :eek:

I've always wanted to drive the :audi: TT Race Car again since it featured in GT2, and now we get the DTM version :D even better.

Don't the cars look even better with the lights on, even if it's day? Realistic aswell, like in Le Mans even during daylight hours all cars :car: had the lights on..

WOW!!! Those GT40 shots, earth posted, almost brought a tear to my eye.
This is gonna be soo cool, *does 20 backflips*

Anyone see screenshot 30, on the gamespot site? The on with the leaves?
That's not a thing i have noticed in GT3.. :eek:

Originally posted by vat_man
Hey! What are those second and third tracks?!? I don't recognise the layout?

The third one is Tahiti Maze. The second one i've never seen before. Maybe it's the Autumn ring in Germany, check out the german flags :)

Naw thats autum ring allright the other flags are the ones like on apricot hill. Gonna have this game on friday ill try and give people some screenshots n stuff.

SO EXCITED!

Originally posted by CloneHead
WOW!!! Those GT40 shots, earth posted, almost brought a tear to my eye.
This is gonna be soo cool, *does 20 backflips*

Anyone see screenshot 30, on the gamespot site? The on with the leaves?
That's not a thing i have noticed in GT3.. :eek:

gal_gtc02_1_screen030.jpg

I imagine leaves are easier to do than dust. The dust on rally tracks is comprised of large texture images, where the leaves are fewer smaller images.

Looks freaking awesome though (:

Now all we need are some snow tracks with clods of snow flying off the rear mudflaps. When they get that stuff to actually stick to the windshield and need cleaning, then we've got an awesome game.

~LoudMusic

and water puddles...that would be cool...they should make a test track with like 4" of water on it so you can hydroplane....

Originally posted by LoudMusic

gal_gtc02_1_screen030.jpg

I imagine leaves are easier to do than dust. The dust on rally tracks is comprised of large texture images, where the leaves are fewer smaller images.

Looks freaking awesome though (:

Now all we need are some snow tracks with clods of snow flying off the rear mudflaps. When they get that stuff to actually stick to the windshield and need cleaning, then we've got an awesome game. ~LoudMusic

So now it's just an average game?? :D

I thought that second pic looked like Grand Valley Speedway (coming up to the second hairpin). And what about the car next to the GT40 :confused: Looks kind of like a Calsonic/Audi TT

PIC 1
TRACK: Midfield Raceway
CARS: Audi TT DTM, Opel Astra DTM

PIC 2
TRACK: Autumn Ring Raceway
CARS: Mobil 1 NSX JGTC, Corvette C5R, Arta NSX JGTC, Viper GTS-R Team Oreca, GT40 Race Car Concept, Calsonic Skyline JGTC.

PIC 3
TRACK: Tahiti Maze Circuit
CAR: Renault Clio

PIC 4
TRACK: Tokyo R246
CARS: Mazda Rx8, Honda NSX-R, Nissan Skyline GT-R Concept

PIC 5
TRACK: Autumn Ring
CAR: Supra JGTC

Oh yeah!

Pontiac Soltice
Ford's new GT40
Mini Cooper S
Hyundai Tiburon GT
Audi TT DTM
MBZ CL55 AMG

I hope theres more good news to come (re. GT4)

Back