Dear Slightly Mad Studios

• Thread starter ynot
  • 6 comments
United States
San Antonio, Texas
Obi-Tonobi
Can you please fix lobbies so we can get on the track before we start a race? Such a turn off having to just sit there waiting to start a race. If your just opening a lobby you end up just sitting there by yourself doing absolutely nothing. Seems like an easy fix. Make it happen please.

Last edited:
Lol good luck man. This game is 20 years behind GT Sport, PCars 2, etc. I actually got to see this thing in action finally, a co worker purchased it. What a joke.

Can you please fix lobbies so we can get on the track before we start a race? Such a turn off having to just sit there waiting to start a race. If your just opening a lobby you end up just sitting there by yourself doing absolutely nothing. Seems like an easy fix. Make it happen please.

You're quite late to the party, we making PC4 already:).

You're quite late to the party, we making PC4 already:).
Not late to the party. I preordered PC3. Hopefully corrected in PC4 but can still be fixed in PC3.

Lol good luck man. This game is 20 years behind GT Sport, PCars 2, etc. I actually got to see this thing in action finally, a co worker purchased it. What a joke.
I don't know about 20 but behind for sure. I am a GT fan first but buy these PCars games for variety of cars and tracks and since GT7 is a distant game at best I thought it would be a nice change and it is but damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
My original post was me just venting my frustrations to SMS over this game. It had great potential. All 3 Project Cars games had more potential than they were. Sad to see many games get so close to the finish line and then just stop short. Hopefully PC4 will learn and improve.

Back