- 310
If anyone here uses Rally Live.com, then you are about to get seriously pissed of, just like I am now. Northone television have decided not to renew the websites rights regarding the coverage of the WRC on the website. Click on the link below to get the full story on Rally Live:
http://www.rally-live.com/wrc/en/accueil/news1.shtml
They are still trying hard to keep up with the news and they still put photos on the sight, but I think it's dying, and you know why. Rally Live is usually so quick that by the time the 1st day has finished, they have about 150+ photos in the photo section. Look at the photo section now. There's only eight:
http://www.rally-live.com/wrc/en/photos/2008/index_rally.shtml
So Northone, I know it wasn't by purpose, but still, here is what I wish to you in the near future:
DEATH TO NORTHONE TELEVISION!!!!
🤬
🤬
http://www.rally-live.com/wrc/en/accueil/news1.shtml
They are still trying hard to keep up with the news and they still put photos on the sight, but I think it's dying, and you know why. Rally Live is usually so quick that by the time the 1st day has finished, they have about 150+ photos in the photo section. Look at the photo section now. There's only eight:
http://www.rally-live.com/wrc/en/photos/2008/index_rally.shtml
So Northone, I know it wasn't by purpose, but still, here is what I wish to you in the near future:
DEATH TO NORTHONE TELEVISION!!!!