DeathWish Drag Team(RECRUITING)

• Thread starter g0tm0n3y01
  • 22 comments
United States
Tucson,AZ
g0tm0ney01_
Pictures.jpg

We are a small group of friends who like to drag. we race all kinds of cars we don't just race a few select cars we race them all. our tunes probably are not record breakers but they sure as hell are
not the slowest we can hold our own on the drag strip.
th

We are looking for people who can tune or know the basics of tuning and if you don't know that much must be willing to learn. If you want to join message me on here or on PSN: g0tm0ney01_ and ill set you up with the founders

RULES: Must respect leaders and members and other people. Don't cry if you lose a race or because you cant tune ( We share our tunes). Lastly just have FUN.

Founders
Kfowler-42
Piker1122

Members

G0tm0ney01_
Foxtrot5284
ORbaseball2
BabyShaker
ACGreen86
rooster73195
CRAZYFIRE808

Last edited:
Added to the free agents Thread. Good Luck with your Team!

Oh hey, I ran Piker1122 aka SuperSportRS396 & Foxtrot last night in a room. Very nice attitude towards others & racing, a breath of fresh air in the, sometimes, ugly and dramatic world of drag racing. I'm sure you've all seen the rooms with trash talkers and guys that beg for tunes then say they tuned themselves. Welcome to the civilized side of the drag community, and good luck with your team. Looking forward to seeing you guys online.

Oh hey, I ran Piker1122 aka SuperSportRS396 & Foxtrot last night in a room. Very nice attitude towards others & racing, a breath of fresh air in the, sometimes, ugly and dramatic world of drag racing. I'm sure you've all seen the rooms with trash talkers and guys that beg for tunes then say they tuned themselves. Welcome to the civilized side of the drag community, and good luck with your team. Looking forward to seeing you guys online.
Thanks looking forward to getting out of those rooms and into the light

Don't forget this Saturday is the competition and the prize is doubled the car Is the ford gt 05. the member with the fast tune wins the prize

Back