Decal don't show, bug?

• Thread starter leech05
  • 2 comments
Portugal
Portugal
Hi all,

I've searched a it and didn't find any post with this.. bug?
I'm having a problem with some cars/paints and I was wondering if it might be a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. :dunce:

I've painted my Megane GR4 with the special color Performance Blue, bought with mileage points.
Then I've painted the hood with a normal blue color.

When I try to put some white decal over the rest of the car with the Performance Blue, the decal don't appear. When I drag the decal to the hood, bottom of the front bumper or to the exhaust, the decal appear in those places (it's some regular decal).

I also had this issue with the Nissan GT-R GR4, with a normal color.

I'm not with my PS4 today, but tomorrow I will try to upload a pic.

Best regards and good races!
:gtpflag:

If i'm understanding correctly, you have to ensure you're selecting the correct spot of the car when adding your decal. If you're adding a decal to your 'Hood' it will not overlap onto the body of the car, as the display area will be limited to only the hood.
Make sure you are selecting 'Body' or the corresponding area that you are trying to add the decal. Also ensure you're adding it on 'top' of the existing decals if applicable. You can 'move' decals up or down by hitting triangle from the decal list, once highlighted.

Hope that's the easy fix.

If i'm understanding correctly, you have to ensure you're selecting the correct spot of the car when adding your decal. If you're adding a decal to your 'Hood' it will not overlap onto the body of the car, as the display area will be limited to only the hood.
Make sure you are selecting 'Body' or the corresponding area that you are trying to add the decal. Also ensure you're adding it on 'top' of the existing decals if applicable. You can 'move' decals up or down by hitting triangle from the decal list, once highlighted.

Hope that's the easy fix.

Yup... it's was me doing it wrong...:banghead:

Thanks!!

Back