Decal uploader Broken issue GT7

United States
United States
Just got on here after many many many years of not being a Playstation user and found the Decal uploader page. But it keeps giving an error saying browser not supported. Ive tried Edge,Chrome and FIrefox. Is this a dead thing now or is there a fix etc . I tried looking for an answer in here but i didnt see anything with the final answer. Thnx

Are you sure the file you're uploading is a true vector? An .svg merely containing an embedded raster, bitmap image won't work.

Just got on here after many many many years of not being a Playstation user and found the Decal uploader page. But it keeps giving an error saying browser not supported. Ive tried Edge,Chrome and FIrefox. Is this a dead thing now or is there a fix etc . I tried looking for an answer in here but i didnt see anything with the final answer. Thnx
That message usually means the file you're uploading is bigger than 15kb.

Are you sure the file you're uploading is a true vector? An .svg merely containing an embedded raster, bitmap image won't work.
Yes i am . This is what i do for my business as well. So im very positive i know what im doing . I make signs,Decals,Shirts,etc

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 8
I used to run SVG files through this site first which is apparently optimised for GT7, and can also reduce the file size if needed (15k is not very big!):

There's a load of really knowledgable and helpful posters that deal a lot with this over here:

Good luck!

@Pippin Decals If you attach the SVG file in this thread we can check that it is indeed okay and it might confirm if it is a local issue for you.

If you know what you're doing with vectors it certainly helps, but generally if it's <15kb and not an embedded image it will still upload even if some of GT7's "nuances" mean it doesn't show up right.

Back